What song are you listening to right now?

Replies

• vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,243 Member
    And my headphones died - damnit !!

Speakers!
    More than just a way to say "Hello" to your neighbors ...
  • vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,243 Member
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited December 2019
    For @Tinydancer106 Our 'hoods, 1972. Nice trip down Bay State lane. Don't think there was a street I didn't recognize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy88-5pc7c8
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    For @Tinydancer106 Our 'hoods, 1972. Nice trip down Bay State lane. Don't think there was a street I didn't recognize.

What a blast that was!!!πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€—...youre the best homegirl around ....love this songπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŽΆ....i was 4 in 72 but I remember the cars lol my dad had a bad *kitten* silver purple 65 ford fairlane and my grandfather had his slick 60 impala in white with cherry red....fins baby! Dem cars were amazing so are you girl!πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ....you been here lately its a whole new world chicaπŸ™ƒπŸ˜„πŸ€·
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Have you been secretly stealing my playlists to post here? :lol:
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    7avz3ojb6uxx.png
    Oldie but goodie
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

Have you been secretly stealing my playlists to post here? :lol:

Just the pandora shuffle πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member

What a blast that was!!!πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€—...youre the best homegirl around ....love this songπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŽΆ....i was 4 in 72 but I remember the cars lol my dad had a bad *kitten* silver purple 65 ford fairlane and my grandfather had his slick 60 impala in white with cherry red....fins baby! Dem cars were amazing so are you girl!πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ....you been here lately its a whole new world chicaπŸ™ƒπŸ˜„πŸ€·

Ali, wish I knew you back when... you'd have been awesome to have seen bands with from Kenmore to Central Sq & Green St. Station in Jamaica Plain... & everywhere else in-between. I even remember Edible Rex in Billerica... there was an occasional O Positive show... way out in the middle of Valhalla, lol.

We're close in age, but, even though the vid is '72, it's still easy to spot parts of the city... just more trees back then... where'd they go???

To the music... love The Modern Lovers... original MA punk. Baystaters unite!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member

Ali, wish I knew you back when... you'd have been awesome to have seen bands with from Kenmore to Central Sq & Green St. Station in Jamaica Plain... & everywhere else in-between. I even remember Edible Rex in Billerica... there was an occasional O Positive show... way out in the middle of Valhalla, lol.

We're close in age, but, even though the vid is '72, it's still easy to spot parts of the city... just more trees back then... where'd they go???

Oh I knew almost all of it too!! Lol you are so right about the trees and the funniest thing ever was how they used to paint all the over passes etc bright tree green to try and make it look more lush!!πŸ™„πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    ..its actually really lovely now....i was thinking I bet we were at a few of those shows together sistah! How cool is that girlπŸ€˜πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜....you ever head back around this way we should hit a show or three?🀷😁😘 thank you so much for all the memories and your wicked taste in the best music!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

Oh I knew almost all of it too!! Lol you are so right about the trees and the funniest thing ever was how they used to paint all the over passes etc bright tree green to try and make it look more lush!!πŸ™„πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    ..its actually really lovely now....i was thinking I bet we were at a few of those shows together sistah! How cool is that girlπŸ€˜πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜....you ever head back around this way we should hit a show or three?🀷😁😘 thank you so much for all the memories and your wicked taste in the best music!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

What you listening to Ali ?? And ain’t it 1 am there ?? Do you ever sleep??