is there a way to find all logged instances of one food?

example: if you have been eating pistachios from 1 bag over 2 months, and you just finished. you know the weight of the bag and want to double check your logging adds up, and want to see all recorded instances of that food. is there any way of doing this easily?

the purpose of this is because i want to see if some things add up and prove true to the package or if there was more or less than advertised.

Replies

• LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 256 Member
    Not I have found. Sorry
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,717 Member
    If you're very concerned to get accurate results, the best way is to use a food scale for portioning. They're easy to use, and only cost $15-20.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    The only way I know of (using the web version) is to click on the "create report" button at the bottom of your diary, pick the dates you want to use, print out as a PDF and then search for the food. Kind of a pain, easier to just weigh them.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,950 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »
    The only way I know of (using the web version) is to click on the "create report" button at the bottom of your diary, pick the dates you want to use, print out as a PDF and then search for the food. Kind of a pain, easier to just weigh them.

This, except instead of printing the report, you could use ctrl-f (on a PC anyway -- I don't know if Apple uses the same keyboard shortcuts) to find all occurrences of the food in question.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »

This, except instead of printing the report, you could use ctrl-f (on a PC anyway -- I don't know if Apple uses the same keyboard shortcuts) to find all occurrences of the food in question.

Never thought of that - that works too! Thanks.