I’m back...again. Need you guys

When I’ve been here in the past, it was truly the friends I had here that made it work.
You kept me accountable, lent me an ear and allowed me to make mistakes.
I know without that kind of motivation, I won’t get to where I need to be.

If you’d like to be friends, I’d love to have you.

Replies

• Cinder333
    Cinder333 Posts: 39 Member
    I would love friends to help also. I just went on a multi-day Thanksgiving binge, and I am starting AGAIN. I was going to restart Tuesday, but decided today is the day instead.
  • MSandFit
    MSandFit Posts: 2 Member
    Same! Looking for support here.
  • cthompson022
    cthompson022 Posts: 2 Member
    I love this! I’ve had this app for a month and just notice the community tab and this is awesome. Friends to keep you on track with the same goal of healthy lifestyles. 😊
  • gomezlinda777
    gomezlinda777 Posts: 10 Member
    Same!! Looking to stay motivated this time
  • rockbam123
    rockbam123 Posts: 20 Member
    You're right. A couple of years ago a had a nice tight group of guys/girls. It helps.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited December 2019
    I am part of a group here on MFP, the Fat2Fit group, that could be a great support. We have weekly weigh-ins (totals tallied to see which of 6 teams did the best that week), optional daily check-ins, optional challenges, and lots of supportive conversation with your teammates!

It's a monthly challenge, and registration is still open for the December challenge.

If you are interested, you'd be most welcome!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773428/fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group-december-registration/