We have to do better!

If we are serious about this group... We have to be more active.

Protocol having been established.... How do you guys maintain raw in cold winter. When raw... My body temp drops. I can't stay like that when the weather is cold?

Replies

• Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Sorry when you say raw, do you mean hardcore or something else?
  • iheartmyyorkie
    iheartmyyorkie Posts: 163 Member
    Um...what? :o
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Wait, what now?

Raw like raw food? Oh heck naw.

Raw as in hardcore? Kitten, please. Winter is the best time for running and lifting.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    MikePTY wrote: »
    Bootzey wrote: »

Protocol having been established.... How do you guys maintain raw in cold winter. When raw... My body temp drops. I can't stay like that when the weather is cold?

It seems like this was meant to be posted into a specific private group within the forums and not the general health and diet forum?

Does that mean it's time to break out the cat pictures? Or memes? Or recipes?

So unclear about what our "protocol having been established" is here.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited December 2019

I was kinda peeved at the more active bit when the OP has no idea of how active we all are, nor do we have to be that active to lose weight. I was then truly perplexed with the next paragraph. Firstly trying to work out why you couldn't do a workout indoors followed by trying to work out what they could possibly have meant by raw.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »

I was kinda peeved at the more active bit when the OP has no idea of how active we all are, nor do we have to be that active to lose weight. I was then truly perplexed with the next paragraph. Firstly trying to work out why you couldn't do a workout indoors followed by trying to work out what they could possibly have meant by raw.

I'm pretty sure it was meant for some sort of raw food group here. That is what I assume raw means, which is why it could be a problem in the winter because when it is cold out, eating cold raw food is not as enjoyable.

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    I think OP is just winding us up, he hasn't been back...
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    Am I the only one that pictured the OP going for a run in the buff during the middle of winter so that they feel pretty raw at the end of it? Please don't let me be the only one!

:smiley: umm.... no I didn't think that, but then I was too busy being confused by the post LOL
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    You need a warmer coat. I live in a very cold climate, winds hitting 60 mph licks and when the wind dies down it starts snowing and doesn't quit until June. Invest in a good winter coat and simply take it back outside.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7eSZaFgfTpq0CNXLX3Gp_c3_eEz2JKqauDblP2PMCwhHJ0qLJ&s

Oh no thanks!! But what a work out. :)