NO MORE SLEEP DEPRIVATION in December 2019

dewit
dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
Sleep is an important part of a healthy diet. Poor sleep triggers bad eating and we know how this reflects the next morning on the scale. Some may not know that bad sleep affects hormones, which triggers unwanted weight gain. Some of it just water gain, so a false alarm which, however, influences the way we believe in ourselves (which when we don't sleep enough is anyway affected).

If you have a poor sleeping schedule and you know that you can do something about it, then let's commit together to at least 6 hrs of continuous sleep. We'll go by the formula:
Slept well: x - Bad sleep: y,
where x and y are counters for how many nights you followed the schedule that you set for yourself. Additionally, you may want to quantify the hours you slept. For this use
12/1: x1 hrs
12/2: x2 hrs
12/3: x3 hrs

Who's in with me? :wink:

Replies

• dewit
    I'll aim for 7 hrs of sleep and since I wake up around 6:30, I need to be in bed by 11:30 p.m., the latest. Ideally, though, it'll be 10:30 p.m.
  • dewit
    Alright, I won't do this alone... not online..

Anyone knows of a way (we've got apps for everything nowadays) to quantify this properly? I would like to have an eye on the average per week, since I don't see myself going to bed same time each night with all I have to take care of this month!!!