We have to do better!

2»

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Bootzey wrote: »
    If we are serious about this group... We have to be more active.

Protocol having been established.... How do you guys maintain raw in cold winter. When raw... My body temp drops. I can't stay like that when the weather is cold?

Do you know how active we are now?

Not me....Ms. Sloth to you all. ;)
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Perhaps the OP was using the 'royal We'. Otherwise none if it makes any darned sense. 🤷‍♂️
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Raw in winter sounds like torture.

Later:

-eats ice cream-

Technically, unless you make a custard, ice cream isn't cooked, so you're doing great!

That is an excellent interpretation. I was thinking no hot foods would be torture, but then I realized that I eat ice cream in winter without thinking about it, lol.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Perhaps the OP was using the 'royal We'. Otherwise none if it makes any darned sense. 🤷‍♂️

Yep or it was a typo and they meant 'I' not we.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,846 Member
    MikePTY wrote: »
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    Bootzey wrote: »
    If we are serious about this group... We have to be more active.

Protocol having been established.... How do you guys maintain raw in cold winter. When raw... My body temp drops. I can't stay like that when the weather is cold?

I was kinda peeved at the more active bit when the OP has no idea of how active we all are, nor do we have to be that active to lose weight. I was then truly perplexed with the next paragraph. Firstly trying to work out why you couldn't do a workout indoors followed by trying to work out what they could possibly have meant by raw.

I'm pretty sure it was meant for some sort of raw food group here. That is what I assume raw means, which is why it could be a problem in the winter because when it is cold out, eating cold raw food is not as enjoyable.

Yes, this was my interpretation as well.

OP - I had some vegan friends who went raw for a few months, but ultimately found it unsustainable and unpleasant when the weather started getting colder.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited December 2019
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    What am I trying to do better?!?! :confused:

Nothing! You're already the WIZ! Raw in winter? I live in a subtropical state. The only thing raw about our winters are the oysters..... lol
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,816 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Yo, disagree-ers, THIS IS A JOKE
    I have a group of haters that disagree all my comments, even the serious ones.

Your serious ones always catch me off guard. I have to check 5 times to see if I'm missing the snark.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,394 Member

I was going to disagree out of habit; but had to hug you instead! :blush:
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Op
    Sleeping raw?
    Or shoveling snow raw? Can you shovel that fast? And that steady?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    MikePTY wrote: »

Your serious ones always catch me off guard. I have to check 5 times to see if I'm missing the snark.

Yup. Reputation, generically, can be a *baby-feline* in online social networks.