Fellow Soldiers (ALL BRANCHES WELCOME!)

Options
Hi Guys, I am a new soldier in the US Army National Guard. (74D) I have a significant hip injury preventing me from running/walking/jogging - Im limitedto cycling, but it's not enough for me to maintain my weight and physique. I am normally really physically active (Running/cardio was my best event in the APFT) but with this injury, it's kinda bringing me down and I'm eating a little more than I probably should and the holidays aren't helping any. I joined MyFitnessPal to try to meet others who can help motivate me and I can help motivate them, as well as keep me on track during this really difficult time to stay on track and focused. With the ACFT coming up next October, I want to make sure I am on track to pass!

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @ETobiaz0384 Thank you for your service. Turn all of your brick walls into the yellowbrick road. Follow your doctor's orders and just take it one step at a time. Track your data points, keep cycling and your physical therapist may have some arm exercises with barbells you can do, too. Sorry for the hip injury.