What We're Eating

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: key lime Chobani flip, 1/2 cup of nasty mushroom coffee (so gross!) and then regular tasty coffee.

Lunch: split peas with carrot/onion, scoop of cottage cheese and a banana spread with cashew butter.

Dinner: homemade thin crust pizza with 2 cheeses & 2 types of olives, mushrooms & peppers. Small side salad. Blackberry oat crumble a la mode for dessert (Chocolate Covered Katie recipe). We don't do Thanksgiving.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast- peppermint/mocha almond milk latte

Lunch- 2 tortillas w/scrambled eggs, turkey bacon

Dinner- thanksgiving dinner..turkey w/gravy, roasted buttered brussel sprouts & onion green beans, double baked potato, glass of wine

Snacks- dark chocolate squares, yasso mint bar

• seltzermint555
    Yesterday was insane (for me) and I actually felt sick in the night because of it. Usually I do not have any problems like that, but woof. It was not my norm and I now understand when people here talk about "paying for it" when they don't eat as well as usual.

Breakfast: bean sprout & fresh basil 1 egg omelet with Sriracha, coffee & toaster waffle with butter & sugar free syrup

Lunch: small portion sesame chicken with extra broccoli and steamed rice

Snack: large boutique cupcake, Boston Cream Pie w/ filling. It was a birthday "gift" from the bakery I'd almost allowed to expire. Delicious but honestly too sweet and rich.

Dinner: double cheeseburger from a trendy place that puts a lot of kimchi, pickles & umami sauce on top.

Snack: hot & fresh glazed donut from Krispy Kreme

Snack: boiled egg & 3 bites of cottage cheese

TODAY is a new day! o:)

Breakfast: steel cut oats with dried cranberries, coffee

Lunch: TVP taco salad with beans, tomatoes & lots of onions & peppers, a little sour cream

Dinner: cauliflower alfredo on wheat rotini with spinach & mushrooms
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: cinnamon apple instant oatmeal
    Lunch: homemade "egg roll in a bowl" and a cheddar cheese stick
    Afternoon snack: baby carrots and light Ranch
    Dinner: taco salad (iceberg, seasoned ground chicken, salsa, sour cream and crushed tortilla chips)
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: toast with coconut butter & a fried egg, coffee

Lunch: lentils, whole pear, Earl Grey tea

Dinner: burrito bowl with peppers, onions, tomatoes, brown rice, black beans & avocado. A little salsa & sour cream on top.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    BF- med. hot reg. From Dunkin
    Snack- protein bar
    Lunch- turkey salad and carrots & a small piece of pecan pie
    Dinner- cinnamon apple Greek yogurt with oats & Pb mixed in
    Snack- a couple glasses of red wine<3
  • Madamesmith
    Madamesmith Posts: 9 Member
    Breakfast: cheddar, ham and sauerkraut sandwich, toasted

Lunch: roasted cauliflower, seasoned with paprika and a garlic herb salt, tomato, butter beans, avocado, haloumi and salad greens.

Pictured below- just before the haloumi was added.
    ydvianr2f0ux.jpeg

• seltzermint555
    Breakfast: steel cut oats with cinnamon, vanilla, dried cranberries & chopped walnut pieces, sugar free syrup. Coffee.

Lunch: Cracker Barrel kids meal...chicken, green beans & sweet potato with a little carton of chocolate milk (they will let any age order from the kid menu)

Dinner: veggie lasagna with tons of onions, peppers & fresh basil added.
  • kbushe3221
    BF- coffee with cream & sugar && pumpkin pie
    Lunch- creamy tomato soup with penne & a little bit of shredded parmigiana melted on top
    Dinner- planning on chicken pot pie

Will have some red wine as well
  • allisonshaw710
    allisonshaw710 Posts: 52 Member
    Pre-workout: banana
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with Boursin herb & garlic soft cheese. (SO GOOD btw - it makes the eggs taste like you're having them at a fantastic brunch restaurant), mini bagel, smart balance.
    Lunch: Homemade lentil soup, raisin bread, smart balance.
    Dinner: Salmon cooked in parchment paper with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and bok choy, sticky rice
    Dessert: vitagummies
    If a snack is needed, probably greek yogurt
    1500 calories for the day.
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Breakfast: Sargento low fat cheddar cheese stick
    Lunch: Chicken Stir Fry- healthy choice meal
    Dinner-Chicken and Feta roll with low carb wheat tortilla (LOVE THESE)

If I need a snack I have some smart pop popcorn.
  • joannaskrajny
    joannaskrajny Posts: 1 Member
    Breakfast: Plain 1% yogurt with 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
    Lunch: Leftover spicy chicken coconut-yogurt curry with rice and steamed spinach
    Snack: Whole wheat crackers
    Dinner: Skillet ravioli with ricotta and spinach
  • Madamesmith
    Madamesmith Posts: 9 Member
    Breakfast: one slice of soy linseed toast with ‘fruit loaf’ peanut butter.

Second breakfast: cheese and spinach scone, one cold brewed coffee, one triple shot long black.

Lunch: roasted cauliflower, seasoned with paprika and a garlic herb salt, tomato, butter beans, avocado, asparagus, 120grams of chicken tenderloin and salad greens.

Dinner: TBC. Likely to involve quinoa, chicken and more asparagus.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast- peppermint latte, coffee w/cream

Lunch- breakfast burrito, sunny side egg, avocado

Snack- bowl of watermelons, pringles

Dinner- bowl of vegetable couscous, salmon

Snack- dark chocolate pretzel barks
  • kbushe3221
    BF- medium hot reg from Dunkin
    Snack- 2 hard boiled eggs and hash browns
    Snack2- beef jerky
    Lunch- small frozen burrito
    Dinner- Herbalife
    Snack- pumpkin pie
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: apple cinnamon Greek yogurt, coffee

Lunch: ham on Italian bread with spicy mustard, dill pickle pasta salad

Snack: string cheese & Granny Smith apple, green tea

Dinner: white beans with diced peppers & tomatoes, small slice of cornbread, and a free chocolate peppermint cookie from the convenience store :D
  • mikebxb
    mikebxb Posts: 138 Member
    Brkfst - GC Control Melaleuca Shakes w/ water , dollop of OJ,dollup of Cranberry juice and fistful of fresh kale . sometimes add another scoop of Nussential Less Protein powder. about 240 cals. Lunch - boiled eggs, 1 (only one) Smokie link sausage. Dinner - skinless chicken or Salmon or ground chuck patty or Small steak. Snacks vary between raw carrots, Simply Fit Melaleuca Baked crackers, Pork rinds sometimes Cottage cheese and pears for a go to bed 'sugar tit' from 227 to 218 started Nov 6th 2019. Mantra BELLY BE GONE
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    edited December 2019
    Breakfast: Oatmeal + cinnamon/sugar + almond milk
    Lunch: leftover spaghetti w/ mushrooms and meatballs (frozen from meijer, the beef + pork variety, not very flavorful), french beans
    Dinner: Dunno. I usually do breakfast for dinner (I work nights). Maybe some eggs + bacon +toast
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: large homemade waffle 3 ways (cashew butter, butter & sugar free maple syrup, fresh rasberries) and coffee.

Lunch: 2 veggie hot dogs on toast and an orange.

Dinner: cauliflower alfredo pasta with spinach, onions & mushrooms.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited December 2019
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover chicken pad Thai, maybe a salad consisting of spring greens, red onion, cucumber, tomato, topped with a bit of yogurt dill sauce
    Snacks: Banana, string cheese. Maybe a protein shake later on, but probably not.
    Dinner: Undetermined, probably pork chops with roasted broccoli and salad?

Last night I made two Oreo cheesecakes for a baking competition at work today... If I'm lucky there will be no leftovers! If there are leftovers I'll probably also have a bite or two of cheesecake.