NEAT Improvement Strategies to Improve Weight Loss

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Bump. Important ideas especially as cooler weather moves in with potential shifts is "what you're willing to do"
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    I will read the article you posted @AnnPT77 . I am a fidgeter for sure. I use the drive up tellers at several banks for work. Maybe I will start to park and go in instead. I also heard an interesting conversation about how shivering burns calories. I haven't experienced shivering since my son played football and we sat in 35 degrees and rain. I could not get warm!
  • sunflower2o
    sunflower2o Posts: 42 Member
    Can't wait to read!
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    hesn92 wrote: »
    I am so sedentary it’s ridiculous. My office building is small. It’s only a few steps from my car to the door, my office is literally right around the corner, and it’s really close to both the bathroom and the kitchen lol.

Physical distance does not matter! You can always take a 5 minute walk to get to the bathroom that is 10 feet away. At work, my bathroom is on the same floor as my office, but I always go three floors up and back on the way to the bathroom.

• katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    BBC 6 has a funk’n’soul show on Saturday night, and ya better believe I’ve been working on NEAT with its help!!