What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    oatmeal with almond milk + an apple.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Vietnamese summer rolls with nuoc cham made from leftovers of last night's dinner party. Also leftover Cambodian coconut and pumpkin custard.
    vixgzztn1fjf.jpeg
    4zjixlgghzaz.jpeg

• hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Yogurt and coffee
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Coffee, with 6 fl oz of whole milk and 2 tbsp Starbucks caramel syrup. 200 calories.
    An apple. 80 calories.
    And a Starkist tuna packet, hickory smoked flavor. Rolled up in a black bean citrus tortilla. 220 calories.

Total of 500 calories.

But I graze. I don't eat my breakfast all at once. This was over a period of about three hours.
    I'll also have a few snacks today, as well as a small lunch, and probably two small dinners spaced out. It works for me so much better than three big meals. I fail every time I try.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Alton Brown's recipe for steel cut oats with brown sugar, cinnamon & dried cranberries. I realize I have been making that for over a decade now, but these days I just use 1/4 the milk suggested and sub almond milk.
    Added some chopped walnuts and sugar free syrup.
    Black coffee.
  • GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    Espresso and tofu scramble w/lots of veg (broccoli, carrots, celery, tomatoes, arugula, onion, mushroom) -delish & filling!
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Plain yogurt with fresh pineapple and Dang coconut chips. And coffee!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Still eating leftovers from Saturday night's dinner party. Chicken satay and Malaysian compressed rice skewers.
    ifxbtxjfr3f5.jpeg
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Red’s steak and cheddar burrito
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Slice of toast with coconut butter and a fried egg on top.
    And coffee of course.
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Cheese Stick. I like to save my calories for the end of the day!!
  • thatsmykid
    thatsmykid Posts: 2 Member
    Plain greek yogurt and fresh raspberries.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Black coffee and a couple of egg salad lettuce wraps

Bought 5 doz eggs on sale. Hard boiled 3 dozen but I wasn't eating them quickly enough. Made a huge amount of egg salad out of them and prefer eating the egg salad far more than just eating a plain hard boiled egg.

Used about 4 tbsp mayo w/18 eggs or less than1 tsp mayo per egg. Not too bad calorie-wise and I saving extra cals by using lettuce wraps instead of bread.

Better than throwing all the hard boiled eggs away. Still have about a quart of egg salad to go.

LOL! ;)
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Overnight oats: oats, almond milk, raisins, pecans, and vanilla flavoring. 270 calories
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Lemon water/Espresso/Egg whites with lots of veggies
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Blueberry Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk.
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Oats and eggs.
    ye2k2nfoir9w.jpg
    c7locbajsda0.jpg
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    I'm just finishing up my yummy veggie omelette, hashbrowns, an orange and blueberries.
  • ElizIvory
    ElizIvory Posts: 141 Member
    I had two slices of applewood bacon (uncured from trader joes). Two eggs, blended with spinach and scrambled. 40 oz of water, and then 20 oz of coffee with 3 tbs of creamer while at work.

I have something similar most work days. The breakfast meat changes but otherwise it'd pretty stable. I don't normally drink so much water so early but we had Chinese take out last night so I was very thirsty. (But MMMM wonton soup)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    2 slices of wheat toast, one with PB, one with Nocciolata, a blood orange, green tea, soy milk mixed with chocolate reishi drink.