jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Crossing my fingers and toes for ya!

4oihxtpuihda.png
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    OMGosh! I hope you get her! FXFXFX!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Thanks ladies!!!!!! I am going today at 10 to officialy put the hold on her.....I will post pictures when i get back.....we will get to pick her tomorrow which happens to be my bday :),........YAY YAY
    Will also weigh in later.....hoping it is going to be decent.....who knows :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You're getting a wonderful Birthday Present <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    That would be the best birthday present...looking forward to seeing the pics of your new fur baby
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I super duper hope you get your fur baby!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Happy Birthday Love!!!
  • jadepearl
    Pop by to see if you have posted your new fur baby, birthday girl 🐕🐶 ❤️
  • LiLee2018
    Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope it was a fantastic weekend spending it with your new furfriend :)
  • Brendalea69
    Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you got your fur baby o:)
  • volgirl1322
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry busy busy weekend with our new girl :)......She is part german shepard and we think part greyhound, she is about a year old and full of love and energy. Our other "girl" Brimmie is head over heals in love with her. They are playing, running, and finally napping it was a great birthday weekend for sure!!!!
    Here are a couple of pics :)......We have named her Brileigh Faith.....She is the tan/black one, and Brimmie is the chocolate colored....

sh836no9w499.jpg
    bddr0jhi32ic.jpg

On the weight front, shockingly I was at 161 even yesteray....Super thrilled with the 2lb loss.....I can't believe I will be in the 150s soon.......but not worrying about it until post turkey day :)......
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Love the new fur baby..She is right at home. I am glad the two get along and great job on the weight front. Doing great going into the holiday.
  • LiLee2018
    Awww, YAY! Bestest birthday present ever! Looks like she's made herself right at home. Love her!
  • jadepearl
    OMG ❤️❤️❤️😍 Sooooo cute💋😘 Love how she feels at home immediately 🐶🐕 Also, congratulations on your loss👍 You will be 150 by next week👌
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE LOSS BABE! You are REALLY on a good roll!!! I love it!!! You've got the groove and the mojo!!!

O. M. G. HOW CUTE IS YOUR NEW BABY!?!?!? They're so cute, napping mirroring each other <3:love: keep the pics comin'! ***I wish we could post vids :pouts:
  • Brendalea69
    Congrats on your 2 pound loss :)

Fur baby is adorable <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Friends,
    Happy December!!!! OMG I am so far behind on xmas shopping.....YIKES!!!! Hopefully this week/weekend I can make a dent in all of it.....just seems like we are already so close the holidays!!!!

HOpe you all had a great holiday!!! It was my bday week and turkey day all together....fun fact, I was born on turkey day :) but my bday only falls on it like every 3 years!

I decided to weigh this morning and shockingly I was only up to 163 which is +2! Hoping with mini fasts this week and staying on top of the water I will shed that plus some by the time Friday rolls around.

Our new fur baby is so awesome.....she adores her big sis and they are so cute together!!!! Here they are again, sharing one of their fave toys a pig LOL

85agj3dxc65t.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so cute!!!! So glad they love each other!!! How great that we kept our holiday gains to min!!! You've got this boo!!!
  • volgirl1322
    The easiest best dressing I have ever made :) super easy and stays so moist......

1 large pan of cornbread (jiffy mix works well) if you like it sweet add some suga
    8 slices bread (white)
    4 eggs
    1 onion finely chopped
    1/2 cup celery
    2 TBS sage (we like a lot of sage so I always add more)
    2 TBS poultry seasoning
    1 TBS (We like pepper so I add a lot more)
    2 10 oz cans of cream of chicken soup
    2 10 oz cans (or a box and half of chicken broth)

• Lay your bread out on the counter the night before you prepare the dressing so that it will dry.
    • Crumble the breads. Add all other ingredients except butter. Salt to taste. And mix by hand in large bowl until all combined......
    • Pour into a sprayed crock pot or use crock pot liners ---works great!
    • Dot with butter oh lots of butter glorious butter
    • Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.

Friends....the hardest part is the waiting......OMG I need to make another batch soon........

• mistymeadows2005
    This is so much different from my stuffing recipe!!! First of all, we don't do cornbread stuff but that seems like an easy switch out - but we also have never added eggs!!! I gotta try this

PS 2 tbsps sage?!?!?! Try 10! LMAO Sage is the best part of stuffing!
  • volgirl1322
    LOL yeah at the end I probably put 1/4 cup of sage in it....that is my fave part too :) LOL

It is the best ever........