Options
    It’s 100 miles in 30 days for the month of December
  • Incredibleshapefitness
    Options
    mr97thdxaxo9.jpeg
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    OK, well, there's a specific forum for challenges. You might have more luck finding people to join you there.
  • Incredibleshapefitness
    Options
    Thank you! I have a group of ladies doing the challenge but they’re not posting
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    No worries. Probably because it's in the wrong section.

You can tag your post and one of the admins will move it for you. You might get some people interested in getting involved or you might find there's already a challenge in there for you all to join.
  • Incredibleshapefitness
    Options
    Can you move it for me? This is the most difficult app I’ve ever worked with.
  • Incredibleshapefitness
    Options
    6u512cofe84t.jpeg
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Can you move it for me? This is the most difficult app I’ve ever worked with.

@incredibleshapeditness - I moved it to the Challenges section.

To make the request so that it’s seen by moderators, on the web version click the flag on the bottom of the post, then select Report, the reason for the report, and enter comments in the free text area, then click send report. To request a post be moved, you’d select Other as your report reason and just enter text that you’d like your post moved.

On the mobile version, touch the three dots at the top of your post and then select Report.

In this case, a few kind posters reported to the moderation team that you’d indicated you’d like the post moved, so I checked it out, saw your posts and went ahead and moved.

Hope that helps!