What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Options

Replies

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    The usual: oatmeal with 6 raisins, 1 tsp. of brown sugar, cinnamon, 2 chopped walnuts. Also coffee
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Zoats with melted cheddar, salt, and pepper
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Overnight Oats: 1/2 cup quick oats, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/3 cup frozen blueberries and 1 tsp agave!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I usually have the same thing every day: hash brown or red potato , egg makers or real sunny side up egg, either ham, bacon or turkey sausage, coffee with cashew milk & green juice around 400 cal. I usually have small snack before dinner, then have a larger dinner
  • mikebxb
    mikebxb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm eating healthier. I drink GC Control Shakes with water cranberry juice and raw kale for brkfst's. Minimizing my bread/tortilla or replacing with lettuce wrap. But the pounds aren't just flying off seem to stuck in the 220 range..
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    A boatload of sauteed spinach mixed with leftover quinoa, black beans and nutritional yeast (moistened with a bit of veggie broth). I almost always eat spinach for breakfast.
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    OldHobo wrote: »
    Oats and eggs.

900cal for breakfast? Jebus... looks good but.... What about the rest of the day?

:D
    Had a 600 calorie salad for dinner and ended with a 600+ deficit. Not a normal day but not bad nutritionally.
    zsen3d41x3sx.jpg
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Scramble (2 eggs) with crisped up Yukon gold potatoes, onions, mushrooms, green bell pepper and jarlsberg cheese.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Whole Foods blueberry chicken sausage dipped in sugar free syrup. Egg whites scrambled with onion, broccoli, garlic, Italian seasoning, tomatoes, with lots of hot sauce.
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I’m currently loving these Greek yogurts with a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs on top. Sometimes I will even add a quick squirt of Reddi Whip. High protein and low calorie, yet they taste just like dessert. Today I had the lemon, but my favorite is the seasonal pumpkin which does taste just like the pie. I also had a banana, and a zero calorie Monster instead of my usual coffee.
    sb6mih05vmlk.jpeg
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    A Thomas’s Everything Bagel Thin with 1 Tbsp onion chive cream cheese. Black coffee.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Blue Green Algae shake with avocado, maca and a ton of 🥬 greens!

85w593emi01m.jpeg
  • mikebxb
    mikebxb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    fo8lx2uzw9qq.png
  • Madamesmith
    Madamesmith Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Asparagus and baby pea frittata, roasted tomatoes and eggplant, and a piece of whole grain bread smeared with yeast extract. A perfect Saturday morning breakfast.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Cup of coffee, 1tbs coconut creamer, 1 dark chocolate Oreo, and a fruit slush made with froz fruit(mixed berries, 2 peach slices, one grapefruit slice) water, and a tsp of Vitamineral Green. I didn't have much of an appetite.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    2 percent fage, frozen blueberries, half scoop of protein powder and half serving of agave

Fage 2% is the BEST greek yogurt on the market.

I counter that Fage 5% is better (my preference) but that Fage 2%
    is the best reduced-fat Greek yogurt I have readily available via the supermarket chains where I live.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    Cora0477 wrote: »
    I’m currently loving these Greek yogurts with a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs on top. Sometimes I will even add a quick squirt of Reddi Whip. High protein and low calorie, yet they taste just like dessert. Today I had the lemon, but my favorite is the seasonal pumpkin which does taste just like the pie. I also had a banana, and a zero calorie Monster instead of my usual coffee.
    sb6mih05vmlk.jpeg

My kids eat these yogurts (well predominantly the strawberry, lemon and some key lime and vanilla) with about 1-2 tbsp of protein granola on top
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    2 percent fage, frozen blueberries, half scoop of protein powder and half serving of agave

Fage 2% is the BEST greek yogurt on the market.

Yes! I eat the 0% a lot but the 2% is so creamy for not many more calories.

I tried eating 0% for less calories but found it's more sour. The 2% is worth the extra calories to me! My favorite current dessert is cooked apples and pears with 2% Fage, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    I didn't break my fast until 3pm, so 12 Oz of Petite Tenderloin medallions, medium rare and Brussel sprouts mushroom au gratin (which my 14yo went back for seconds off, lol)
  • Madamesmith
    Madamesmith Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Clean-the-fridge chickpea flour frittata, containing beet greens, zucchini, red capsicum and basil leaves, accompanied by roasted tomatoes and eggplant, a couple of chunks of baked kumara and 40g of avocado.