Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,325 Member
    didnt look in coffee mug, had home grown yogurt in it, drank enough to worry. Last thing I need is to be sick tomorrow. Just my luck. Laugh if you want, it is funny.
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Sara - coffee kills everything :wink:
  • Tilliesmommy1
    I have a bag of plastic bags that are coming in handy as I scoop things into them. I will dejunk later. Really tired. Going to bed early as I have a long day. Will pop by tomorrow am and later to validate my computer got taken care of correctly.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Dog wanted up and fed, so better to do so.

Will check back in later when my computer has been reconnected.

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member

Good morning Sara and Lynn and all who stop by later on.

I'm not feeling so good today. Just tired. Lots of bad dreams last night.

I think chicken soup may be in order today.

Lana

forgot to weigh......
  • brennerjlb
    Hi!
    Lana - hope you get better soon. Chicken soup sounds good!
  • frenchfancy2014
    frenchfancy2014 Posts: 275 Member
    edited December 2019
    Lana - get well soon.

Sara - well done for continuing with packing -,plastic bags are my godsend in moving house. Very versatile and useful.

Brennerjlb. Hope you are doing ok.

Trying to get a way to get back in track with losing weight. I’ve failed miserably so far but I need to get motivated to exercise. What tips do any of you have? Be interested to learn.

Waves to all xxx
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    My holiday weekend did not go as planned. Everything was fine and our tradition of people watching/shopping on Black Friday was going well until we stopped for lunch. Within 30 minutes of leaving the restaurant, I was leaning out the Jeep door retching into the street. I have been absolutely miserable since. Doctor ordered CT scans and blood tests to rule out diverticulitis. Food poisoning confirmed. Now the meds they have me on are strong enough that they give me nausea and heartburn. So I'm not even sure if I am actually feeling better at this point. :/
    Cannot believe how badly this has derailed holiday plans and work. Lots of plans cancelled. Had to have DH get my laptop to work from home because work was driving me crazy with texts and calls of things going wrong. I guess I should take that as a backhanded compliment that they need me.

Hope everyone else had a better week than I have had!

PS.... when you are feeling sick, why is every other commercial about food?! Blech! :s

• Tilliesmommy1
    computer is up, furniture is moved, half clothing, bathroom and kitchen to go. taking 2 rolling suitcases at a time. i have tomorrow to finish up. more than 10k in steps, have alarm clock set and will sleep so soundly, found one of my heating pads and hope I can walk tomorrow.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited December 2019
    leasing agent is willing to help me move the rest of my stuff tomorrow after work with 12k today I am one pooped puppy.

• missy0936
    missy0936 Posts: 1,507 Member
    and here I am again
  • Tilliesmommy1
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Not as sore as I thought I would be but my thighs are telling me, so time to build on that and get more exercise....

Wow amazing how loud quiet is.

Hope to lurk from work.

Welcome Missy0936 stop by and post when you can.

Wave to all who follow.
  • brennerjlb
    Hello!
    Sara- congrats on getting that all done! Quiet is very loud - I agree. Amazing loudness when you really listen :wink:
    Missy - welcome! great group!
    Kathryn - sorry. I am so glad you are ok. One upside must be a lot of weight loss :smile: I am totally only joking....I hope it made you smile and not be mad, smiling is good for healing! I feel horrible for you and I hope you get back on track ASAP!
    French - lets do this! I have been telling myself to get back on track ever since my daughter's wedding in August. It is December now for cripes sakes! No holiday excuses, nope. My December goals -1. keep my two walks a day up - it is getting cold and so easy to stay inside. 2. Think before I eat. Remind myself what feeling thin and healthy is like. The better fitting clothes, the energy, the way it makes me feel about myself. Then decide if I really want to eat. 3. Weigh in every day and watch the scale go down :smiley:
    Lana - hello! Waves to all who pop in. Lurking as well!
  • LanaCabana537

Peep!

BBL or tomorrow~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

25k in steps the last 2 days - will have to keep up good numbers and not let that goodness get away from me.

Lady who helped me move - 3 hours last night wants me to knit her a shawl. Great trade.

Dog to groomer as they have to refinish shower - last nights shower was not cold, but it was not hot either, phone call in to check on this. Dont want any more like that.

Job is being stressful and whether I will make 90 day probation has me thinking I might want to talk to HR soon.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking when I can.
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning All~~

Kathryn - how are you feeling? I hope that you got your computer/work synced up so that you don't have to go in to the office too soon.

Sara - Glad to hear that the move is humming along~

Lynn - I like what you said about getting back on track. Take me with you! Grab Laura (FenchFancy) too!!!

Waving to everyone who stops by later on.

Lana
  • brennerjlb
    Hello all!
    Day 2 of back on track and so far so good. I did not snack after dinner last night even though my son made popcorn. Today was "dip day" - yup everyone brings dips and snacks and I grabbed a small plate and very small taste tests - which honestly is very perfect. I was not over full, my belly did not get upset. I have off tomorrow - which makes it a three day weekend. I do worse at home then at work. But I will be optimistic!
    Waves to all - gotta cut it short- people staring me down at work LOL
    Have a great one!
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Lost my cool,came home to find all my things shoved to one side, so that where I sleep I could not get to. They refinished my shower (mgmt request) and it just was the last straw. I also needed to fumigate and could not reach the new ceiling fan chains - I broke 3 slats trying to get the windows open. I went to office and dumped on assist mgr - hey I did not create this mess....... chains on ceiling fans and maintenance man helped rearrange the mess they stuck a tv in my recliner - make sense to you???

Need another hour or more to make sure things are aired out.

Better news- dog got along well with the other dog at my groomers so she had a good day.

Lana - card in mail to NYC - mailing tomorrow.

First of Harry Potter movies arrived on Netflix dvd, so when my tv gets installed I have some good entertainment waiting.

• Tilliesmommy1
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

Happy dance for Friday - yipeee!!

Can microwave oatmeal now which I am hoping saves time.

Frozen leftover lasagna and canned soup for dinner. Anything more complicated has to wait until I have my kitchen back.

Hope to lurk from work.

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning Sara - I will be on the lookout for the card - thank you! It may get forwarded to NC, in which case I will see it next Thursday.
    So sorry to hear what a struggle this move is turning out to be. You will make it through though!

Waving to Lynn and all who stop by later on.

I am going upstate New York for the weekend to visit with my cousin. I am looking forward to this break.

Lana