What's on your mind?

Replies

• notmyachillesheel8
    notmyachillesheel8 Posts: 285 Member
    Food.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    My mom never fails to disappoint me. My daughters will never feel this type of disappointment from me.

This is good to recognize and not pass on.
  • mxjk654
    mxjk654 Posts: 8 Member
    Wonder if I can find any friends locally that we can have fun together.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Oh man, checking an amusement park directory *right now*!!!!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    My mom never fails to disappoint me. My daughters will never feel this type of disappointment from me.

You and I are driven by the same things. ❤️

You get me ❤
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    edited December 2019
    Just gotta make it over the hump..
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    sleep; it is coming early tonight.
    my brain just doesn't wanna process any more input.

Ditto. 🙌
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    What a pain in the butt it is to have to move again! Landlord wants to move back into her family home. Found a good place but still I need to get rid of a lot of stuff because it is smaller. Also will have to drive farther to and from work. :( I work late and will have to drive in the dark, too.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    That as I get older, I'm getting more and more ugly. Getting to the point where I want to break every mirror and camera in my home. I don't know why it's hitting me so suddenly that most people do not find me attractive and that I only get by on my sarcastic wit, intelligence and general kindness (except when I'm an *kitten*).

And I mean, those are great qualities (I think), but dammit.. it would be nice to feel attractive for ONCE in my life. Just ONCE.

Beauty fades and what is beauty anyway. When your soul mate finds they will see the true beauty. Keep your hopes up. Have a great night.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I need someone to tag me. I’m conducting an experiment
  • Reckoner68
    Hey @caco_ethes are you doing weird science
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited December 2019
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Winter is just now getting here and I am ready for it to go now.

Summer is just getting here and I'm ready for winter already :(

I with you......every summer. 🥵🥵

A week into summer and it's mid to high 30c already 😞 I may melt this year

Man, I'm sorry, Jo. That SUCKS. Better, SUMMER sucks.

I say it every year for all my summer-loving friends and family. They find it comical how I can find no redeeming qualities in it other than hope for winter, much the way they feel about winter.

#alwaysawinterfan #summersucks 🤣😂

Cannot relate to this in any way #wintercankittenoff

😂🤣😆😆😆

It's ok, G. My wife is with the summer-loving crowd. We joke about it but I always end up with "yeah, but there's only so much I can legally or prudently remove when it comes to clothing in the summer. That's not an issue in the winter."

🤪😄
  • Reckoner68
    Spotify has lovingly curated for me my top played songs of 2019. That's nice, but I assign a lot of meaning to music so now I am home alone reliving my whole year on a grand total of two hours sleep (basically I am an emotional train-wreck :lol:)

Amidst all the negative memories, there was one day back in January that was probably the happiest day of my adult life and I just heard the songs I'd been listening to that day. If I could just go back there, just once, and savour the moment just a little more, I would. Gosh, I think I need to switch back to mindless christmas music. This is a wild ride for one still in their pyjamas.

Ain't that the greatest, tho?? I still have my 2017 and 2018 lists that I frequent. It's interesting to look at the songs that made both lists vs the songs that didn't, can't wait to see my 2019 edition...it's like you said, they definitely transport you back to different things throughout the year.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Spotify has lovingly curated for me my top played songs of 2019. That's nice, but I assign a lot of meaning to music so now I am home alone reliving my whole year on a grand total of two hours sleep (basically I am an emotional train-wreck :lol:)

Amidst all the negative memories, there was one day back in January that was probably the happiest day of my adult life and I just heard the songs I'd been listening to that day. If I could just go back there, just once, and savour the moment just a little more, I would. Gosh, I think I need to switch back to mindless christmas music. This is a wild ride for one still in their pyjamas.

Ain't that the greatest, tho?? I still have my 2017 and 2018 lists that I frequent. It's interesting to look at the songs that made both lists vs the songs that didn't, can't wait to see my 2019 edition...it's like you said, they definitely transport you back to different things throughout the year.

It is and it isn't. Some things are best left forgotten though.
  • caco_ethes
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Hey @caco_ethes are you doing weird science

Why are you so obsessed with me
  • caco_ethes
    Winter is just now getting here and I am ready for it to go now.

Summer is just getting here and I'm ready for winter already :(

I with you......every summer. 🥵🥵

A week into summer and it's mid to high 30c already 😞 I may melt this year

Man, I'm sorry, Jo. That SUCKS. Better, SUMMER sucks.

I say it every year for all my summer-loving friends and family. They find it comical how I can find no redeeming qualities in it other than hope for winter, much the way they feel about winter.

#alwaysawinterfan #summersucks 🤣😂

I can get on board with this. Summer is not that great where i live. Its humid and there are lots of flies and mosquitoes and the few rare days that the sun is shining and it’s not too cloudy, it’s gale force winds.

I’d rather be too cold than too hot