Women 200lb+, Let's Double Down This December!!!

Replies

• aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    @terytha we have all been there! I agree in the moment it seems like the most reasonable thing to do. And it is scary to see/feel yourself slip. But log it, laugh about it, and move forward. One binge doesn't end months of progress so long as you don't let it pull you in. And it is all about taking care of you, not anyone else.
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    @sharpdust, awesome turn around on the exercise!! It must feel amazing to make that goal come true!

And welcome everyone new!! This is a great place to be even if your goal for December is simply to maintain during this month of sweets and indulgences. Feel free to add me.
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    @terytha I love chocolate too and I've always marveled at those people who can just eat one small square or whatever and not feel that they want to eat a pound more. Even so, I can't see myself never eating chocolate either. It's just so good. I'm sorry you are having a rough time. What's going on? Can you think of another coping strategy?

• mrsd733
    mrsd733 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in !
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Aerohead21 wrote: »
    So my doctor is monitoring my weight loss. My goal is minor. I’m trying to do the 1 lb a week thing making my goal 4 lb by Jan 3rd. That’s completely doable. I’m not disciplined though. Man I’m already tired of following a diet!! Anyone else feel this way? Want to commiserate?

I totally feel you!!! This isn't my first time losing weight, but I'm starting all over again as if it's my first. I struggle with discipline as well. I had lost almost 10 lbs last month, but it was from being sick. I am normally lucky to lose 0.5 to 1 lb a week. My body gets really comfortable within a certain range and now that I'm not sick anymore, the weight is struggling to fall off again. Ugh.