Women 5’8 and up

Looking for friends that are about the same heaight as me tracking their food and looking for accountability buddies :)
I’m 5’81/2 and trying to lose 50lbs

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'm 5'9" and have a few more lbs. to go til goal weight. If you'd like to add me, please feel free!
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • Hi! I’m 5’9” I have a little over 40 pounds to lose and would love to have a group of people to help keep each other accountable.
  • B23_Kate
    B23_Kate Posts: 24 Member
    Hi,
    I am 5'9" and have 85 pounds to lose. I could also use some buddies to help keep each other accountable.
  • jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    I'm 5'8" and about 12 lbs from my goal. Lost almost 20 lbs so far after using MFP since mid-September. I would love more support to help as I get closer to goal, especially since many of us know how frustrating it can be when/if weight loss slows down when you get closer to goal.
  • Sudanesebonnie
    Sudanesebonnie Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone
    I am 5’7 and weigh 200 lbs wanting to lose 50-60 pounds !

Add me so we can hold each other accountable!
  • caprihana
    caprihana Posts: 38 Member
    I'm 5'8 and have lost over 25 kg's. I've hit my goal weight now, but I'm keeping going so if anyone wants to add me please feel free. I'm happy to give encouragement!
  • momefee
    momefee Posts: 66 Member
    Hi, I'm 5'8 1/2" Also with about 30lbs to lose still. It's been a slow go for me and I'm ready to get with it a bit more. :)
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    I'm 5'9ft. Started at 212.3 and currently sitting at 185. My goal weight is around 140-150. Feel free to add me, everyone! :)
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Looks like I'm the tallest. I am 5'10" and I needed to loose 75 lbs. I am down 23 lb since October 14. I have 52 more lbs to go!
  • ciciH72
    ciciH72 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m 5’9, 20 years old and just started! My goal is to lose 30lbs. Go ahead and add me! I’m still very new to this app and a little confused! I hope everyone has a wonderful positive day! 💛
  • regislee
    regislee Posts: 2 Member
    Hi ladies - love this thread! I'm 5'9" and looking to loose 60 lbs. Would love any new friends requests to keep me motivated in reviewing my daily feed!!
  • Privatesandbank
    Privatesandbank Posts: 41 Member
    5’10” please add me
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    I'm 5'8 and also looking for new friends. Just starting up again, my 2nd time around...I lost 60 pounds, and sadly, I have gained it back over the past 4 years. Anyway, feel free to add me!
  • hello2020R
    hello2020R Posts: 5 Member
    I just shy of 5”8 and looking for friends and getting tips on this journey. I want to lose 20 lbs. With each bday I celebrate I seem to gain 5-7 pounds. I am new to MFP and trying to learn my way!
  • nklong3499
    nklong3499 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I'm 5ft 9 and want to lose about 15lbs, currently abt 180lbs How many calories are people having? My cals are just under 1400 which is ok most days, do go over some days don't seem to be losing very quickly :(
  • Zensology
    Zensology Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm 178cm (5'10") and have lost 100 pounds with another 25 pounds to go! I am from Oz but live in Thailand. I'd love some new friends that we support each other with occasional snooping of Food Diaries!
  • jeagogo
    nklong3499 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm 5ft 9 and want to lose about 15lbs, currently abt 180lbs How many calories are people having? My cals are just under 1400 which is ok most days, do go over some days don't seem to be losing very quickly :(

How fast is your weight loss goal set to? Seems like it must be 1.5 or 2 lbs per week that you are aiming for (just comparing to what I was eating at 180 lbs with my goal set to 1 lb/week). With so little to lose you might want to try a slower rate of loss so you can ensure you are feeling full enough and so transitioning to maintenance will be smoother. If you are not losing as quickly as that calorie deficit is targeting, then the most common question you'll get from most folks in the community here is: are you weighing food and logging everything? Just measuring or eyeballing portions may result in underestimating how much you are actually eating.
  • jeagogo
    Zensology wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm 178cm (5'10") and have lost 100 pounds with another 25 pounds to go! I am from Oz but live in Thailand. I'd love some new friends that we support each other with occasional snooping of Food Diaries!

That's amazing!
  • nklong3499
    nklong3499 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, yes I'm logging everything, but maybe I should start weighing stuff too. Thanks x
  • hesterawr
    hesterawr Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 5’8” and trying to lose 40 lbs! 😅