Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thanks Joe! I love a good spread, holidays or NOT! :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi Guys!!! Never did get hungry last night so mostly fasted - we'll just call it a mini fast - 3 life saver gummies, some medicated puppy chow, and some sugar free jello. Total Cals ~ 300

Down to 156.5 today :) 3.5 overnight! If I can get another big drop like that I'll be in great shape for 152 by EOW :)

Work was NUTS yesterday!!! I started working around 11-11:15 yest morning and didn't stop (and I mean DIDN'T STOP, not even 5 mins at a time to breathe) until after 9...didn't shut it down til well after 10. BUT lots of closings coming out of it this week! WOOT WOOT! OH AND my new LO down in TX popped up w 2 loans to close this month! They're nice chunky ones too! I get paid on volume in TX :) I literally have nothing else to report because I did nothing but work yest LOL

I didn't take any fun pics yesterday so I'll post more from Thanksgiving :)

My sister Stacy and her husband, Mama in the background
    wxw2ih55yzxb.png

Me and Stacy :)
    e0i62no0ejz6.png

My other sister, Nikki's husband Josh playing with Bubbers <3 he loves himmmmmm LMAO
    332mabsvziy6.png

I'll keep y'all updated if anything fun happens, otherwise it's business as usual in OMAD land over here :)

Ciao Bellas!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    What a great drop that is so super awesome!!!! Totally see you hitting your goal by Fri. Congrats on bringing in that cash too :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks booooooooooooooo - I really wanna be SOLIDLY under 150 by Christmas :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hiya Kids!!!

Weighed in clothed and without pooping (forgot to do a good one later before shower because I was in a hurry) so UNOFFICIAL weigh in for the day is 154.9, so another 1.6 pounds off. This bodes well for 152 or lower Fridayyyyyy :)

Same mini fast as the day before but with the tiny bit of leftover yams instead of candy LMAO. 300-400 cals ish.

Nothing else fun to report because I've been fasting and working....literally that's all I've done for 2 days straight LMAO - not complaining, I like being busy!!! :)

BOTD is REAL cute today!!! He made me throw allllll the toys in the toy box and then TOOK OVER THE TOYBOX!!! He hung out in there doing GOD knows what for like an hour LMAO

It's MINE Mama!
    hmd9j7oysaev.png

I'm serious, Mama - BACK OFF!
    1g3s7dkw3vrz.png

Have a super day OMADers!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    At the rate you're going you will be under 150 by Christmas!!! Awe that kitty is sooo cute and loveable <3
  • volgirl1322
    OMG you will totally be crashing your goal tomorrow you are doing so awesome!!! GLad work is going well that is awesome...

YEAH the little guy is so in charge in your house <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited December 2019
    Thank ya my dears! He DEFINITELY rules the roost ;)

Ended up normal OMADing yesterday, but relatively high carb and high salt. Had a bunch of green beans and a large salad with a little leftover turkey meat on it. Dessert (which has been my nemesis lately) I had a pint of Halo Top and some shortbread cookies <3 Total cals around 1500-1600. I managed to stay exactly the same today 154.9...although granted that was naked and post pooping BUT I've also had almost a full energy drink SOOOOOOOOO not sure how accurate that is.

Heading to Mama's today so any plans of fasting pretty much went out the window, but I'll attempt to keep it to a reasonable amount of cals...her scale isn't digital but I'll still try to remember to glance at it in the morning to gauge any damage LOL

Here's dinner last night:
    8c8x1gnotmp3.png

No BOTD today - didn't take any pics yest for some reason.

Hope everyone has a fab Thursday!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Meal looks yummy!!!

OMG I bought YAZZO popsiciles pecan pie flavor --they are so amazing at only 130 cals.........
  • mistymeadows2005
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! I gotta try em!!! I'm sure my Walmart probs has them so I'll check :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Your food photos... just delicious 🤤🤤🤤 Your family photos... beautiful 👪😍 Congrats on your job front.. what a wonderful Christmas present 😘 At the rate you are going, you will be 140s in no time👍
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi kids!

Monday brought a day where 6:15 pm is the earliest I could realistically spend any time on here LMAO - what a start to the week! LMAO Too bad it wasn't because of a huge influx of business, it was just because everything came at once and I got files confused and done f-ed myself *sigh*

ANYWAY only 158.5 today so minimal weekend gain - I've all but given up hitting 150 before Christmas, which isn't a big deal since I'm technically already in maintenance, but at some point I really would like to get my mid weight to around 150 - meh, it's not super crucial as long as I'm not gaining, which seems to be easy enough given my current schedule. The good news is that come post-Christmas, Mama will be down in TX so I won't be visiting which is the hardest part of fasting. When it's just me at home, it's easy peezy. So that goal probs won't happen til 2020 but meh, I don't care LOL I'll fast until I head to Mama's this week...however long that works out to be - 2 days ish probably if precedence holds :) As long as I'm under 155 by the time I break out of fasting for the week I'm ok :) Less would be nice! ;)

I had a really relaxed weekend, and didn't do much of anything! I did get some flowers from my newest TX LO whose loan I saved last week :) See BOTD for pics :) The card (which you can't read) says "Thanks for saving my bacon and being such an amazing spirit" :love: What a sweetheart :)

Lastly, when I was at Mama's Friday my sis Nikki stopped by on her lunch and had a photo shoot w Bubbers :D

k5z0z1hb9bzd.png
    sh0vnaxms19h.png
    z8bzcntqzuyw.png

I'll update y'all tomorrow after my fast :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    OMG your kitty is so cuddly <3<3<3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Bubs is soooo cute❤️❤️❤️ I too just going to relax and enjoy myself this holidays. I will re-start in Jan 2020😉
  • volgirl1322
    Such a cutie pie :) I would not worry too much about the weight until Jan 2020.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Lol, I love how in love everyone is with your floof ball!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks ladies! Was 156 even this morning so PROGRESS :) At mama's so I'll check back in Thurs :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited December 2019
    Decided Mama's scale is poop so I'll re-weigh tomorrow morning to see how much I need to get off Thurs LOL Fasting today and probably tomorrow too to stay in reasonable range for pre-Christmas :)

Work is goin' - wrappin' up files to get closed before Christmas, and then my main broker is going to Italy for next week, so it'll be slow.

A few pictures for youuuuu - one was dinner last weekend at Mama's, forgot to post it. Chicken marsala, some alfredo (it wasn't good), salad and rolls :) Second is fun holiday picture with Bubbers in it :)

wtd1918rjjvk.png

BOTD:
    #TisTheSeason #HolidaySpirit

wc2d9ssy1ybs.png

• mistymeadows2005
    edited December 2019
    Update - weighed myself naked when I got home, granted I'd just had a bunch of coffee so it might not be PERFECTLY accurate BUT it was 156 on the nose, so my regular OMAD yesterday didn't derail my progress for the week!

It also means I'll probs mini fast tonight and full fast tomorrow - or vice versa - we'll see :love:
  • volgirl1322
    Cute pics......Best of luck on your fast today and for your weigh in as well!