before and after FACE edition

Replies

• cleenjones
    cleenjones Posts: 21 Member
    You look absolutely wonderful and are areal inspiration,, I’m just starting my journey at about the same place you started yours, and I have a question: just wondering how long has it taken you to drop 50 pounds?
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Jamie2663 wrote: »
    8me62k6dfzpv.jpg

9 Years apart. I am not 100% sure of my weight back then but I would say there is about a 90 lb difference.

Starting date: 11/28/2018 - 85 lbs lost

Girl!!!! What a transformation!!! You look incredible!!! 🤩🤩🤩💪🌟✨

Thank you!!
  • pao4686
    pao4686 Posts: 5 Member
    pao4686 wrote: »
    wdhdq2zyha5t.png
    During -50 lbs still have more to go

Those photos look like a mother and daughter. WOW! Not that you weren't attractive before but that is an amazing transformation!

Thank you so much ❤️
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,717 Member
    ploomka wrote: »
    Not sure what I weigh now, but was last weighed at 258 on Oct 1 2019. Before pics were somewhere around 315. Before pic with my hair up was taken in March of this year, the one with my hair down was Sept 2018. After pics are from Dec 18 this year.
    <snip great photos, for reply length>

And you're yet another example of why I always tell people worried about "looking old after losing weight" to read this whole thread. Nice work!
  • ploomka
    ploomka Posts: 308 Member
    I love this thread. One thing that really stuck out to me - whether the visual weight change was big or small, the confidence and joy SHINES through the eyes and smile of the "now" pictures. Taking care of oneself is such a boost to spirit and soul. Congrats to all who are caring for and loving themselves. You DESERVE it!
  • ploomka
    ploomka Posts: 308 Member
    An updated face progress! From 200 lbs to 134 lbs
    You were beautiful before, but you are absolutely stunning now!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!