Heeeeey

Options
Hi guys, I'm here to loose weight!! Gained 3 stone during my second pregnancy one year ago, I've lost 1 stone (14lbs) using the noom app and just lost motivation. Looking to see if I can bring it back with this app I've heard it's very good! In the past I had gained 3 stone with my first pregnancy as well and managed to loose it all doing slimming world, I actually dont have the time to go to the meetings and wanted to loose it at home myself using apps so fingers crossed this one can help me loose the rest of my weight!

Replies

• mindoverfatter710
    mindoverfatter710 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m always up for more motivation and support. I’ve lost a little over 20lbs so far. Feel free to add me!
  • notmyachillesheel8
    notmyachillesheel8 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Add me I need new friends
  • christinapoynton
    Options
    Ok how do I add people? :)
  • jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I tried Noom for 2 days and their meal logging was such a pain - I much prefer MFP, especially because so many foods are already in the system and you can find things by scanning the barcode. You definitely won't be spoon-fed support with MFP, but the community is great for motivation and getting advise from people who have done what you are trying to do.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Ok how do I add people? :)

Tap on the person/profile, you'll be prompted then to add as friend.

All the best for your weight loss, MFP is a great tool.