Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• MissSlimline
    MissSlimline Posts: 32 Member
    edited December 2019
    I’m back to mfp after a long break. I’d like to lose weight and tone up so new and active friends would be a great motivation, I’m 27 from the UK. Add me x
  • MarieKenji85
    MarieKenji85 Posts: 4 Member
    I could use some friends on here. I need the motivation again. I'm back on myfitnesspal after a long break while recovering from an injury to my lower back.
  • tony56pr
    tony56pr Posts: 141 Member
    42 year old male. Looking to lose another 35 pounds and would like some new friends to help out and to give me some additional motivation. My journey started 8-13-2013 @295 + pounds, 9-2014 was at 162.2 pounds. I've competed in 4 powerlifting meets and have enjoyed that (bulked from 11-2014 until ~July of this year when i weighed 256 pounds), however, of late I've lost the drive and excitement I once had (lifting and wanting to lose weigh and get in shape again).

Anyone?
  • kasterrett
    kasterrett Posts: 53 Member
    edited December 2019
    Commenting! Nerdy, honest, post sometimes, like to comment and like people and LOVE open diaries (mine is open as well).

I'm a big girl and looking for semi-body twins especially (but love everyone's journey).
  • zllSERGIOllz
    zllSERGIOllz Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for supportive people !
  • Togetherstronger
    Togetherstronger Posts: 45 Member
    always willing to support and interact with new folks. feel free to add :)
  • elinormcl
    elinormcl Posts: 8 Member
    Morning, rejoined MyFitnessPal after Scottish Slimmers online mucked everything up with their new app and website, which I don't think it working properly yet. Quite enjoying being back, forgot how easy it was to use! Good Luck everyone, stay focussed x <3
  • mykindafunk
    mykindafunk Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2019
    G’day from Melbourne Australia.. recently reactivated account. Excited and determined to be using MFP again with some new health goals to reach.. happy to accept new friends on here : )
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps...feel free to add me if you like! Have a great Thursday! Well maybe it can be thirsty Thursday!
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Hello MFP!!! Looking for new amazing friends. Let’s hit them goals as a team!
  • airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Any one can feel free to add me 160 pounds to go trying to get gastric bypass surgery try to like and comment on what I can
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Always looking for motivated individuals, with a sense of humor and friendly bantering! Lifter, foodie and motivated!! We all need encouragement and love supporting and encouraging, but has to be reciprocated, not a serial liker🤪!
  • ctupdu
    ctupdu Posts: 28 Member
    Would be great to have friends to encourage and to be encouraged along the way
  • ahmed_waqar
    ahmed_waqar Posts: 2 Member
    Hello good morning people. A regular lifter and athlete who just LOVES food 😋😋😋😋
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 515 Member
    Brand new to this. Feel free to add me. Need friends to encourage me please.
  • keepmelean
    keepmelean Posts: 28 Member
    Back looking to shed about 10lbs. I enjoy interacting with friends, so if you do too, please send a request!
  • new looking for friends
  • robw1974
    robw1974 Posts: 19 Member
    Returning user, Motivated now that I'm near my high weight, Have lost 30-50 pounds before with this app (twice), and it's time to do it again... Would like MFP-Friends - I like to see other's progress it helps set the bar
  • bunnydawson
    bunnydawson Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2019
    Please add me! Would love more friends to keep me motivated and accountable!
  • PaigeGetsFit4Good
    PaigeGetsFit4Good Posts: 13 Member
    Looking for more friends too
    LGBTQ? :)<3