TEAM: Flab-U-Less (December)

Replies

• mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Daily Post: 12/04 Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: Collect them all!! Tomorrow-ebay....
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Dec 5

Dec starting weight: 68.25kg

Track: Yes
    Calories: Just over so took desset home amd shared it among the children
    Exercise: Yes. 60 minutes weight training, 60 minutes brisk walk 8.5km

First christmas party done. Extended fast started at 4pm today and my next meal will be at 5pm tomorrow. Lots of water in my next 24 hours. Will work from home so go to the gym for a 1 hour cardio work out, walk home (2.5 hours) and take the day very slowly!

Wish me luck!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    Username: Stimpy56
    Week: Dec WK 1
    PW = 248.0
    CW= 245.0

I am very happy with my loss, as my goal is to loose 1 pound per week. Of course it is easy for me to loose the first few weeks on MFP. The real challenge will come next month and so on.
    Stay Positive and Stay Motivated Team!
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Username: shanteel612
    Week: December Week 1
    PW =189.0
    CW=188.8
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Daily Post: 12/04
    Track: NO
    Calories: Probably under, I did really good mindfully eating evennthough I did not track
    Exercise: Yes gym and house stuff.
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Weekly weigh in

Username Kayla7303
    Previous 208.2
    Current 208
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Daily post: 12/04/2019
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: walked the dog
    Daily goal: had to take a 1/2 day at work. Right before I left my work had a local BBQ joint catered in for an anniversary luncheon. I had only had a cup of applesauce for breakfast yesterday, so I could allot for the food. Even with all of the amazing choices, I was literally trying to run out the door to get home to my sick son. So I could only fit enough food on one paper plate. I noticed I only would have a small scoop of various foods. I still got delicious food, but I was able to keep everything under 500 calories for lunch, which was a plus!

Decided to walk my dog when I got home, which I haven't been able to do when the sun has been out lately! The fresh air and mid-day exercise was much welcomed.

Since the kiddo has been getting better, I've been able to sleep through the night Tuesday and Wednesday night. Thankfully.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    Daily Post (Thursday/Dec 5)

Calories: Yes - under. make sure to tack everything at the beginning of the day
    Exercise: Yes , .

Goals: My goal today is not to exceed my sugar and carbohydrate micros. Unfortunately even though the calories is under, these 2 items are a little bit over. This is a work in progress. I will definitely conquer it!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    WA_Teacher
    Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 221
    Current Weight: 223.8

I'm sorry this is so late. It's been an insane week! :'(
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Thursday, 12/5

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes

Water: 54 ounces.

Goals/Day/Comments: 30 min HIIT strength training. 20 min walk out in the cold. Had appointments most of day and in car a lot. Wasn’t as active as I would have liked but that is life. I need to stop expecting to turn this ship around instantaneously. Patience.
  • mram3582
    @parkerpowerlift I'm so glad that you got to enjoy and mid-day outing and that your son is getting better!
    @victorious55 pre-logging helps me a lot. I log a worst case scenario and then edit after weighing it.
    @WA_Teacher same here! I can't even keep up with what day it is....sometimes month....the other day, I wrote 2015 on something.
    @readyornot1234 Great day today!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Daily post 12/5
    Track yes
    Cal
    Under exercise yes
  • mram3582
    @12774 Did I miss your weigh in from last week? I don't want you to get automatically dropped if I missed it, or if you want a pass this week?
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    edited December 2019
    JillyBT
    Daily Post
    Thursday dec 5
    Calories: under
    Exercise: boxing class and Pilates classes
    Goal: to take time for myself each day and post! Both of my parents have different forms of dementia and there was a problem with one of the caregivers. So I have been consumed with their needs these last few day!!!!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Daily post: 12/03 Tuesday
    Calories: currently under, but barely. Once I have dinner, I'll be over, ugh.
    Exercise: Walking dog
    Daily goal: consistent tracking of all meals, morsels, drinks, etc input into my mouth within 30 minutes of consumption. Get outside to get some LISS cardio going.

Almost had to bring our foster son to the ER last night due to a spiked fever and prolonged sickness, so recovery/sleep was at an all-time low. Not quite at the "running on fumes" level yet, but getting there.

Daily weight: 242.6 lbs (-0.4 from yesterday; hoping to break 240 ASAP)

@parkerpowerlift I hope your foster is feeling better and you've been able to get some rest.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    All my healthy goals for the week got tanked when I came home from work Monday with a temp over 100. I was home sick for 2 days. Just regaining my strength now. Inadvertently, I lost a few lbs this week because of being sick.
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Starshine15
    Weigh in Dec. Week 1
    PW: 180.6
    CW: 182.6

Homemade ham and bean sodium soup! Yikes!
  • spinnerkind
    spinnerkind Posts: 91 Member
    I'm afraid that I have no access to a scale today, so I will weigh in tomorrow instead!

Today I went swimming before work, will try to do that every Friday...:)
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    Daily Post: 12/05
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Yes (30 Ellip and 15 on Treadmill)
This discussion has been closed.