Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Tonight’s meal. Creamy Tuscan chicken thighs over Turmeric Cauliflower rice with salad.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Are you still doing low carb or just mindful eating?
  • LadyBlanks
    I am doing low carb.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Daaaang keep kicking that butt!
  • LadyBlanks
    OK, I can say I am excited now. After a full day of eating, my weight this morning was 162.5 pounds.

The goal for next Friday or week 1 is 161.5 pounds.
  • Brendalea69
    Way to go Tracey, that's awesome :)
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    edited December 2019
    Nice job, Tracey!
  • LadyBlanks
    Tonight’s meal. Leftover Turkey Chili, Keto Cornbread, salad, and slim fast keto peanut butter cup fat bomb.

I did put beans in the chili but made sure to keep my portion of the chili to one cup. I will see if it affects my weight in the morning. I hope it doesn’t.
  • LadyBlanks
    I ended up having a second helping of chili and cornbread last night (doh!!!) and my weight was up to 163.6 (sigh :/). I may have been alright if I hadn’t had the seconds. I don’t know.

My ketone levels also dropped from 1.6 to 1.2 so I am going to leave the beans alone and see if I can get my levels back above 1.5. I have more turkey I may make another chili without beans in it

Off to an all day church event. Will probably be eating between 3 and 4 today. I hope they have some low carb foods.

Happy Saturday everyone!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are doing awesome👍😘 Keep up the good work 👍 Don't worry about the 2nds as your weight will back down fast😉
  • LadyBlanks
    Good morning OMADers,

Well I reached my maximum uptick weight on yesterday. 165.0 pounds. I was back down to 164.7 this morning so I will be working to reach my Friday goal of 161.5 pounds or losing 3.2 pounds by Friday.

I did not do bad over the weekend so I am somewhat baffled by the gain. It could be that I have not had a BM since Thursday. I may have to take something to get me going.

On the exercise front, I did my first Peleton Bike workout this morning. A 20 minute beginner workout followed by 10 minutes on my vibration machine. I plan to do the bike workouts on M-W-F mornings and will continue to do my walks at work. I wore my Kutting Weight sauna suit during my workout which is supposed to allow you to burn double the calories of the workout you are doing. I know it causes a super sweat.

Happy Monday All!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey you are doing great!! You will love the biking, I do mine every day during the week and it has really helped in terms of shaping me.....love love love it!!!

Totally sure you will get to your 161.5 by Friday!!! you got this!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I really enjoyed the ride this morning, I may increase my biking to every day during the week also but I would have to do evenings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If I don't do the bike, I may do some sort of strength training on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I used to do spin classes years back and they did an awesome job shaping me as well. I want to get my thighs down and this should do the job.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Booooooooooooo I lose and gain 5 pounds every weekend just from salt and non-omading - you knowwwwwwwwwww that'll fall off, c'mon now GURL! LOL - you've got this!
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Steph, I am confident I will meet my goal come Friday.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    ME TOO :kissing_heart:
  • Brendalea69
    Go Tracey you got this!!! o:)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You've got this👍
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey ---totally you have this :) we will get there for sure!!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Oh cool! You have one of those bikes? How is it?