Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Thanksgiving didn't hurt you too bad and I would blame the darn stuffing! I use the boxed Bells stuffing and it's my favorite :p
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    I love the idea of doing it in the stockpot! And with the cream of chicken soup, I bet it stays plenty moist, unlike many dressings.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    My new obsession is anything yasso......not tried them all yet but the pecan pie ones are AWESOME!!

https://yasso.com/products/

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Wow lots of yummy looking flavors. Too much sugar for me. I am on the Rebel Ice cream kick right now and will be venturing soon into making my own ice cream. I bought an ice cream maker attachment for my kitchen aid mixer and am looking to make use of it with low carb ice cream recipes.
  • volgirl1322
    I had no idea Kitchen Aid had an ice cream attachment??!!!! Let me know how it works.....I might need one!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    OMG, you are really doing great👏👏👍👍👍 Only 2lbs gain? You will loose that and get down to 150s before Christmas 👍 Your new doggie is so cute 😍
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Monday Ya'll <3

Weekened super busy, xmas shopping, baking, and dinner at church all fun but all busy!!! Weight on Saturday was 160 even. So a solid 1lb loss over the week. Was hoping for more, but was happy with the loss. Hoping for a 2lb loss this week but with the plan i am on with Tracey ---would be on point with a 1lb loss as well....... <3

Omad On
    D
  • LadyBlanks
    Two pounds would be awesome and definitely within your reach. We've got this.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY another pound gone!!!! You're on a heck of a roll boo!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Yay for 1 more pound gone!!! I hope this week is good to you o:)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congrats on another lbs loss👏🎉 Keep up the good work👍
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Friends!

Yesterday was crazy busy ---we did a team building/work lunch activity at a local mall. We did random acts of kindness and OMG it was so much fun!!!! We had lunch (and drinks) at Chuys first, and then in teams performed random acts of kindness in the mall. We met up after 2 hours and the winning team got prizes. It was super fun and people were so awesome! I did eat/drink though and the OMAD was at lunch with margarittas and mexican, then we had dessert/martinis after. So I was totally over my cals yesterday for sure!

Here is a picture of our group :) we were the ho ho hos LOL ( the Hos >:) didn't sound too great) LOL.....I am in the blonde one in the HO HO HO hat :)......

When I saw this picture it reminded me of how far I have come since starting my journey which wasn't always about OMAD. Sometimes I still the "fat girl" in me, but then other times I am like wow ---you are so close to your goal and I get super happy. Just a reminder to all of you fabulous peeps of something I saw recently. Your life is not yours if you care what other's think. Repeat that with me.....Pretty huge huh?? You are all wonderful, beautiful, and perfectly made :)......

Okay ---here is a pic of a few years before my journey --I was close to 240 then....I was swollen and miserable --just horrid to look at now
    ask1j5l9r54y.png

And here is one from yesterday.....I am the blonde

5e23b8wlk81c.png
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Awww you're so teeny tiny now and look amazing!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! What an amazing before and after/during!!! Seriously, that's amazing!!!! You're one hot lil mama now!!!! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Looking good Donna!!
  • volgirl1322
    Thanks ladies......love ya'll we will all get there. But until then, we are all worthy and valuable right where we are...... <3

I am under the weather today, running fever, and still in bed. So no weigh in, I think I have the flu like bug that is going around.....pretty much just feel like I have been run over by a truck.....terrible headache, body aches, etc. Will weigh tomorrow hopefully!! :'( !

Happy Friday!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Ugh. I hope you feel better soon. Rest up as much as possible and take care of yourself. /HUGS
  • LadyBlanks
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Donna...Take it easy
  • mistymeadows2005
    Feel better love - the flu is no joke...rest up and hydrate as much as you can <3
  • Brendalea69
    I hope you're feeling better real soon <3