Is this butt shots? ( BBL) or real hard work?

Options
vanityy99
vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
Found this girl on YouTube. And you know sometimes you can’t trust these people on social media. So I’m asking you people who put the time in and hard work, is it possible to go from practically nothing to this thickums?
euxr5iemiycc.jpeg

tx52q7t54k5g.jpeg

Replies

• vanityy99
    Options
  • vanityy99
    Options
    Photoshop. Look at the bottom of the lockers. The line bends.

She might have tweaked the photos but in her YouTube videos she looks like that.
  • vanityy99
    Options
    m46vusfc1mrz.jpeg
    qynz7h1ynre7.jpeg
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    She definitely put on some weight and muscle when you compare the photos, you can see it in the legs, arms, abs

Is this your goal @vanityy99 or are you just curious about her progress?
  • vanityy99
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I am not sure about her particular progress, but it is possible to go from flat to thick. I think it's important to focus on your own progress, goals, and keep your expectations reasonable.

sod3jo00psxa.jpg

Girl!
    😮

I had no clue one could actually build a booty to the extent!!!!!!!

So maybe the chick isn’t fraudulent.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Don't forget there is a pose difference and genetics play a huge role. In my life experience, many black women gain their weight in the lower body first.

But to given credit, she probably did work for it.
  • sardelsa
    Options
    Keep in mind my progress took years. I think the first photo was a few months into my first bulk too. I was really lean when I started. I don't think I looked bad or anything, I just wasn't in line with my goal.
  • vanityy99
    Options
    She definitely put on some weight and muscle when you compare the photos, you can see it in the legs, arms, abs

Is this your goal @vanityy99 or are you just curious about her progress?

thanks to my genetics, i got something to work already with I’m her body type naturally ( after photos).
    I just need lifting and toning. Her videos are helpful, just don’t want to take advice from a person who isn’t honest.
  • vanityy99
    Options
    Keep in mind my progress took years. I think the first photo was a few months into my first bulk too. I was really lean when I started. I don't think I looked bad or anything, I just wasn't in line with my goal.

How many days a week did you train when you first started? how often do you train now?

Are regular donkey kicks a waste of time?
  • vanityy99
    Options
    Do you follow Bret Contreras? I have been following him since I started as well as some of his clients which are the real deal.

I’ll research him tonight.
  • sardelsa
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »

How many days a week did you train when you first started? how often do you train now?

Are regular donkey kicks a waste of time?

I believe it was 4x per week while I was bulking. I followed Strong Curves.

Not necessarily but they are more an add on or accessory glute move. I followed the program, focused most on hip thrusts, glute bridges. Also deadlifts. I don't really squat much, mostly high rep on the lighter side since I don't have a rack.
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    Options
    She’s worked hard and looks like she gained some mass.

but the posing, angle and colour and pattern of the leggings helps.

When I wear black leggings my booty looks pretty flat. Lighter or swirly patterns emphasises the booty plus that sticky outy pose.

I’d take photos of myself but I’m old and clueless about how to pose and take selfies.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    In one of the pictures it looks like a damaged / dislocated / broken hip joint. For the rest? I like some of the shoes...
  • SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake
    SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    A few things to note:

She's young and round faced in the first picture, older and a much leaner face in the second. So she lost baby fat and gained woman fat - breasts, hips thighs.

Add to that she has added a lot of muscle. Look st her thighs. You can often tell who have had work done when they have a big butt and thin thighs. Butts are muscle and fat- if one is going to be large so will the other (like an arm - you don't see people with huge shoulders and bony arms). She has a quad sweep, which is hard for women to achieve - she put in the work.

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Butt to thigh ratio. If the thighs look like toothpicks compared to the butt, it's surgery. That's how you can tell if it's surgery or hard work/genetics. Her butt to thigh ratio shows that she's put in work.