Short girls (5'2 and under) who are looking to lose 50+ pounds

1235»

Replies

• CarrieAnnH14
    CarrieAnnH14 Posts: 85 Member
    I am exactly 5 feet. I am just about to turn 49. 4 years ago I started at 162 and got down to 124. I think I was losing too aggressively and fainted and broke my jaw. After I could eat real food again I quit logging. January 1st of this year I got back into a healthy lifestyle. I weighed 149. I walk 5 miles a day and eat between 1100 and 1400 calories a day.I am currently 122 pounds. I have another 5 to 10 pounds to go.
  • Han_Han
    Han_Han Posts: 32 Member
    Jumping in here too. I'm 5'2 and 238lbs/108kg and have another 60lbs or so to lose. Have lost 99lbs so far. Just made my first forum post today and am now looking for likeminded people to help with motivation and accountability, to chat with and share daily logs/updates. I log daily and have my diary open to friends (though admittedly my last 3 days haven't been typical diary logs as I was away with friends!) Anyone that would like to add me, please do :)
  • mariafreed72
    mariafreed72 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me, short ladies! I'm 5'0" and have been on a 2 yr weight loss battle. I'm down 50 lbs from where I started at 190. I'm 137 today. I want to get under 130, with ideal at about 120.
  • tarabuote
    tarabuote Posts: 5 Member
    Hello

Though I posted already but maybe not. 5'2" and currently 226lbs. Started at 238.9 on April 30. Goals is to be healthier but to be healthier I have to weight less. Goal weight 150.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    I'm 5'2. Started off needing to lose well over 100 lbs. I'm down 80. 70 more to meet my goal! Add me
  • kalista2193
    kalista2193 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey ladies! Feel free to add me. I'm nearly 25, 4'11" and would like to lose another 25/30lbs
  • missdmays
    missdmays Posts: 9 Member
    yall im having a hard time losing the weight . im 5'2 ... sw 233 cw 224 ... but I been stuck for about a week now and the scale isn't budging ...am I doing something wrong lol? what did yall do to help you be successful ?
  • candyz01
    candyz01 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi I'm about 151cm cw 89kg need to lose about 20 kgs. I have tried ww, low carb,keto, OMAD and more feel free to add me.
    I'm in Australia I will attempt to convert to feet and lbs
    Cw 196 need to lose 44 and height is 4'11
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    I’m 5’2 weighing in at 78kgs which is approx 171 lbs. I’m wanting to get down to about 110 ish. I know full well that this will be a long process with hard work. Add me if you like ladies :)
    I’m in Australia though so my time zone is different

How is everyone doing? I'm 5ft2 and needing to lose 75 pounds. Also from Australia. Please check in ladies :-)
  • sarahtoce
    sarahtoce Posts: 3 Member
    Add me, too! Let's do this!
  • Naomipal
    Naomipal Posts: 25 Member
    I'm 5'1", Started at 161.4 pounds, my highest weight ever. Have previously got down to 118 pounds. Learning I need to keep moving and constantly be careful with what I eat.. or I end up back here again. Currently 151.8, would like to break 140 by mid-feb, for a trip. Final goal of around 125. Add me as a friend,, I like to see how others are doing!
  • torid10
    torid10 Posts: 37 Member
    feel free to add me!
  • jenferbar
    jenferbar Posts: 57 Member
    5'2 and need to lose 40 to lower my blood pressure...but want to lose 50+ to get my college body back. : )
  • loseitwithbee
    loseitwithbee Posts: 28 Member
    5'3 and 238. :
  • fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    I wouldn't ordinarily call myself tall, but I am 5'4". I started my journey in August at my all time high of 229.6. I was so unhappy and unhealthy. I have lost 43 pounds. My goal is to lose 90 pounds. It is a very slow process, but consistency is the key (even if the scale is not moving)! Add me if I'm not too tall!
  • gnwaoha9331
    gnwaoha9331 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi guys, I’m 5’2, currently weight 220. I want to lose 60 pounds. Add me. Please how do I begin?
  • TasiaTa
    TasiaTa Posts: 21 Member
    4'11" and 183. I have lost 30 so far using WW and exercise. Stopped WW and back to calories in calories out. Please please add me! Love to have some short friends that share similar challenges! 😊