The MAINTENANCE PHOTO Thread!

Replies

• MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    @fitom80 Got it, thanks!!
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    5pqn48orpcb9.jpg

My starting weight was 200 lbs and I am currently 135 lbs. I still plan on losing 10 more lbs but have decided to take a short break for now and hopefully maintain! Everyone looks great :)
    Wow you look great

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,930 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    dspv5tsyqi7z.jpeg

This is my recomp of one year Dec 2018 - Dec 2019. I have been as high as 118lbs and low as 108lbs this year. Happy with the arm and face changed though!

Left:
    115lbs
    19.6% BF

Right:
    111lbs
    19.2% BF

Calories: 1800 before exercise
    Macros: 110P, 200C, 51F

The process is painfully slow but at least I see results! Planning to bulk to 118 by March and then try to cut. Wish me luck.

I am inspired, and I am setting my goal to follow your example. I lost some LBM when I lost weight, and my 2020 goal is to get my BF down. I am starting just a tiny bit above where you did a year ago. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    alexmose wrote: »
    dspv5tsyqi7z.jpeg

This is my recomp of one year Dec 2018 - Dec 2019. I have been as high as 118lbs and low as 108lbs this year. Happy with the arm and face changed though!

Left:
    115lbs
    19.6% BF

Right:
    111lbs
    19.2% BF

Calories: 1800 before exercise
    Macros: 110P, 200C, 51F

The process is painfully slow but at least I see results! Planning to bulk to 118 by March and then try to cut. Wish me luck.

I am inspired, and I am setting my goal to follow your example. I lost some LBM when I lost weight, and my 2020 goal is to get my BF down. I am starting just a tiny bit above where you did a year ago. Thanks for the inspiration.

Holy smokes you got this!! The process was SLOW but worth it!
  • Slimbymooths
    Slimbymooths Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2020

30 pounds is NOTHING to take lightly! (haha). You look amazing. And you could be my twin for losing about the same amount of weight. I bet your BF% went from 30+ to 20 or so. Well done. Maintenance changes all the time (at least for me) but really it's just about being aware and not closing your eyes.

Thank you so much! You’re right, my BF has dropped significantly. I’m not sure of the exact figures because have to go by what my scales tell me and I know that’s a notoriously unreliable way of measuring, but I’m certainly feeling a lot better. I’ve also noticed, as I persevere at maintenance, that the boniness in my chest is less obvious. Don’t really notice my face filling out (yet) but I guess that’s the price you pay for losing weight in middle age.