Totally overate tonight. Help

I totally over ate with mac Nd cheese. But was still under my calorie goal today. So frustrating. A lot of the times i dont feel full. Partially in part to a med i am on but still trying to figure out how to fill fuller. I drink lots of water throughout day. We eat a salad before main dish to help with that as well.

Ideas?

Replies

• raspeary
    raspeary Posts: 25 Member
    I just feel like i way over did sinner. It was 960 calories whereas my lunch was just over 400. I had exercise calories added back in to.

I guess My biggest challenge is eating a balanced diet with healthy portions
  • raspeary
    edited December 2019
    raspeary wrote: »
    I just feel like i way over did sinner. It was 960 calories whereas my lunch was just over 400. I had exercise calories added back in to.

I guess My biggest challenge is eating a balanced diet with healthy portions[

My lunch was just over 300 calories. I cant type
  • raspeary
    edited December 2019
    If you’re still under your calorie goal than you didn’t over eat. Not every meal has to be perfectly balanced. I think you seriously need to cut yourself some slack.

Probably should cut myself some slack. On day 8 of this go around with trying to lose weight. and i am super hard on myself mainly cause I feel the meals arent healthy enough even though i have tossed salad with every dinner plus veggies at every meal
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    You might want to try portioning out your sinful dinners before you even sit down to eat. Its a lot easier to refrain from going into the fridge for seconds when you know you shouldn't. Its hard to not eat everything on your plate when its something you really enjoy and you are still hungry, or at least think you are still hungry.
  • SnifterPug
    SnifterPug Posts: 746 Member
    If you have eaten few calories in the early part of the day then dinner needs to be bigger. Eating way too low cal is bad. I myself eat a low cal lunch and a low cal late afternoon snack and then a large dinner. It's what suits me. Overloading on stuff you think is unhealthy is a whole other issue.