Beachbody support Group!

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "A Week of Hard Labor Day 2: Legs"=Done! With the vest, sandbags and dumbbells!
  • gam3rguy
    "A Week of Hard Labor Day 1: Chest & Back"=Done!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Cardio and lower body today. My calves were so sore from Monday but I skipped my run yesterday so decided I needed to push through today. It was tough but a great workout.
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    This week was a rough one. I got in all my 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts but ended up missing two runs because of how sore I was from Monday. I’ve had to reevaluate my whole half-marathon training plan because I can’t have that happen in the middle of my training. I was originally going to do 100 Morning Meltdown or 80 Day Obsession after Exteme but now I’ve settled on Lift4 as I think it will more reasonably fit my running schedule.
  • gam3rguy
    I did a mild run in the cold on Saturday.
    Yesterday was Chest & Tris at the gym.
    Today was Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 9! 60#!
  • kenrodz422
    kenrodz422 Posts: 11 Member
    Apologies for being M.I.A., but slacked off last week on Focus T25 Beta. I wound up putting in 3 back-to-back-to-back Beta workouts on Saturday.

That said, just started Gamma yesterday with Speed 3.0 and totally forgot our modifier Tonya, does not modify at all in that video. Lower back and knees are killing me, but Rip’t Up is scheduled for today! Wish me luck!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Finished Lift 4 Round 3 today! Next up Round 2 of 80 DO.
  • gam3rguy
    Chest & tris this morning.
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 10 now!!!

Ok...today was my last appointment with the orthopedic doctor. He said all is good. He said to keep progressing slowly, but I don’t have any limitations. Just to be “smart”...my BIGGEST challenge.
    So...here’s progress pics. One is 4 weeks post surgery, the other is just a couple days ago. So, I’m getting there. Hard work and ice cream every day!!!
  • gam3rguy
    this morning was legs at the gym.
  • HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    Just started round 2 P90x + Insanity. Today is Yoga X
  • gam3rguy
    "Sagi's Exclusives: Equipment Room Back & Shoulders"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    "Sagi's Exclusives: Equipment Room Chest & Tris"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Yesterday was Chest & Shoulders at the gym.
    Today... Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 12! 60#!! Went slow on the swing squats and didn’t need to drop down to pinky! Just focused on form and let the METAL push me through. Just gonna lay here now.
    🤘💀👍
  • gam3rguy
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 13! 60#!! at the gym...followed by legs!!! worked in front load squats with the sandbag as supersets!
  • gam3rguy
    "A Week of Hard Labor Day 1: Chest & Back"=Done!
    “WHAT A MESS!!”
    ...😳
    Now I gotta put all those weights back. 😠
  • TrueGrit732
    TrueGrit732 Posts: 52 Member
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Hey all!

This is a place to share our Beachbody workouts& feedback! I’m currently doing P90X3! Day 70/90.

I've done P90X, T25 and Insanity...tough workouts! Probably saw best results from P90X because it uses weight training in addition to the HIT.
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!