Welcome New Members!

Replies

• aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Hi everyone! I started on My Fitness Pal way back in 2011. I am just starting back, and I need motivation. I am not good at sticking at to diets, but I am willing to try again.
  • Sixxmotley
    Sixxmotley Posts: 58 Member
    Hey all. I am back on here after a bout a 2 year hiatus. And well I gained the weight to prove it. I am tired of feeling the way I fel and want to get back to the old me. I'll take any support I can get
  • chicoadm9450
    chicoadm9450 Posts: 2 Member
    Determined to lose 80lbs!!!! Very nervous but excited.
  • fitinmke
    fitinmke Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! Been at this for a couple months and am looking to connect with people stay motivated. I've lost weight before but I want to lose more and keep it off this time.
  • nikicreates
    nikicreates Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there. Been on the app for a while but never really used it properly. Trying to get a head start on the new year and make some changes to feel better and be healthier. I am a new mom and the last year has been what I lovingly call "survival mode", but ready to make myself a priority again and hoping I can keep the motivation to get there. I need to work on lowering my fat and sugar intake, looking ultimately to lose about 10 pounds and exercise regularly. Thanks!
  • 19GORDON81
    19GORDON81 Posts: 1 Member

Hi, my name is Gordon I'm from the UK 🇬🇧 😁
  • jimb2u
    jimb2u Posts: 5 Member
    I have been using the app for over a year but am just joining this community BB now. Looking forward to interacting with the group and getting tips and advice from others
  • stephsjourney2019
    stephsjourney2019 Posts: 26 Member
    Hey Stephanie here- been on here a while... lost 100 lbs a few years ago and hey almost 40 of that came back... grrr... and I've been on injured reserve for about a month - so just trying to pull it all together with my eating and doing what I can for strength on one leg... I am a runner for the most part so this has been a real mental breakdown for me... Add me if you would like :smile:
  • NinjaMidget
    NinjaMidget Posts: 8 Member
    Not new here but returning since I just had gastric bypass surgery on Nov 19th (roux en y). Down 44 lbs so far and tracking the weight loss on myfitnesspal
  • RemedyPlus
    RemedyPlus Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I’m new here. Trying to lose weight. My doctor recommended this app to me. I keep getting that I’m under calories. If anyone can help me that would be great.
  • yuliiakitty
    yuliiakitty Posts: 1 Member
    <3:) Hello, ppl who have more time than average struggling person! At least we know we all have it and can dedicate extra a few minutes to log in food here and see our progress and what we should pay attention too!!
    I’m Yuliia , from controversial area in the world- Crimea (Russia/Ukraine they all can’t decide yet) and I love being Keto and healthy! MFP helps me a lot to see progress and track my food journey.
  • tmalone1208
    tmalone1208 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all! It’s been years since I’ve used this app. I’ve started losing weight again but have ran out of motivation and don’t want to gain my 30 pounds back.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    I just started to use this app and now just found out about the forums lol. Well a little about me. I am active in the gym and focus on improving my health and gaining muscle. I have gained 15 lbs. I’m at 211-212. My next goal is 220. I’m on my way. Congrats to all the hard workers on this app. Keep at it!
  • trotterfam4
    trotterfam4 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! I am very new to MFP and I am trying to learn how to get around. I have about 50lbs to lose, so a long journey ahead. Any motivation or encouragement you could pass my way is definitely appreciated!
  • carolpa1
    carolpa1 Posts: 72 Member
    Hi! My name is Carol and I'm from SW PA, Steeler country! I am not new to MFP but am starting again because it syncs to my Fitbit. I will probably be reading more than posting, to get pointers.
  • DoomSlayer2020
    DoomSlayer2020 Posts: 66 Member
    👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
  • 00puppypawz00
    00puppypawz00 Posts: 5 Member
    HELLO EVERYONE!! :)
  • Highlifeman7930
    Highlifeman7930 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey everyone 👋. I would love friends for accountibility
  • joannehornik7727
    joannehornik7727 Posts: 30 Member
    Good Morning!! I am getting restarted on this app!!! Wish ME luck!! Send me a freind request maybe so we can support each other!
  • QTRARO
    QTRARO Posts: 75 Member
    Hi everyone ✌🏼 hopefully this way of monitoring my diet sticks - tips and advice welcome 🙂🙏🏼