Guys honest opinion : The Belly

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Sound advice y’all. Just Mel. I need some of that confidence you got over there girl!

54q0f4pdm9ms.jpg
    🤷‍♀️😂

Here here!
  • s131951
    hesn92 wrote: »
    Any man that would have an issue with that is not worth your time. Seriously. If I came across a guy that was grossed out by that I honestly would feel sorry for him for being such a douche bag. I have had 3 children, 2 c sections. There's nothing to be insecure about, it's just a scar. I made people. That's pretty cool.

Why feel sorry for him?
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Any man that would have an issue with that is not worth your time. Seriously. If I came across a guy that was grossed out by that I honestly would feel sorry for him for being such a douche bag. I have had 3 children, 2 c sections. There's nothing to be insecure about, it's just a scar. I made people. That's pretty cool.

Why feel sorry for him?

For being such a lame *kitten*
  • s131951
    s131951 wrote: »

Why feel sorry for him?

For being such a lame *kitten*

I wouldn't waste the emotion. So many others are deserving.
  • GABRIEL1919
    GABRIEL1919 Posts: 51 Member
    It should not matter at the end of the day longest your heart is a beauty it will win anyone over ..
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited December 2019
    As long as you're not into immature DB's, it's not going to matter at all...

All the rest... 100/100 ❤️

And for that matter, even the immature DB's... 100/100 😂

So be careful who you share it with 😘

• DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    Dont ever let it get you down think of it as any scars or stretch marks you have due to having children it's your CHILDREN'S FIRST DRAWING ON YOUR BODY think of that when you look at them and you will soon look at them a different way sounds like your an amazing women and any man that turns his nose up is a prick lol sorry but it's not about looks it's about personality and the person you are inside keep up the good work hun you'll get there😘😚😊 xx

@nathanthurman9371 your post's the best that I've ever read, anywhere!
  • bourbon_n_barbells
    bourbon_n_barbells Posts: 425 Member
    I think any man that takes issue with what your body has done for your babies isn’t a man worth your attention. I hope your struggle with this insecurity eases over time.

^^^ also agree!
  • bourbon_n_barbells
    bourbon_n_barbells Posts: 425 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    I've also had 2 c-sections, one was a vertical cut. So I'm all scarred up and it's jiggly. It will never be flat. I've NEVER had it stop any guy from wanting to get with me. Do I feel self conscious when I'm intimate and get on top? Hell nah. Confidence is more sexy than anything else.

^^ truth
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    I love this thread. What a sincerely cool and brave op and what amazingly legit men (and women) commenting. As someone who was dumped after I did a “dirty dancing” strip tease for a dude because he considered me to posses too much juggle, I totally get the insecurity part even without a c-section scar. Nice to hear all of these perspectives 💟🌟

Holy crap. That dude totally did not deserve you. Or any other woman for that matter,

I sincerely believe that MOST men would be focused on the strip tease and not the jiggle.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    I personally like scars because there is always a story behind them. You learn more about the person and what their life has gone through. I know it can be hard, but be proud of your scars. It makes you who you are.
  • Lilloops1985
    Lilloops1985 Posts: 134 Member
    theresa120 wrote: »
    I’ve never had kids, but admire the hell out of people who are strong enough to handle it, so first of all, bravo! 👏

I’ve grown up with scars and weight fluctuations my whole life.
    I had really low self-esteem, and ended up marrying a DB (now ex-DB 🎉) who only made me feel worse as the years went on. I was terrified to get back into the dating scene when I wasn’t 100% happy with my body and feeling super vulnerable, but decided to give it a shot, just to see how things go.
    I don’t know if I’ve just been lucky, have a knack for spotting/weeding out DBs, or that most guys are just nicer and more respectful than I’m used to, but it has been such a positive, eye-opening experience. Makes me feel like an idiot for not getting out of this toxic relationship sooner.

Anyway, dating has definitely given me a boost, but I’m also being cautious, because while validation from others feels awesome, I’m learning that self-validation and self-worth is WAY more important. Be happy and confident in who you are, no matter what stage of your life you’re in! It’s not always easy, but it’s totally worth it 😊

Sending a virtual hug 🤗