Shredding in September

Hello Shredders! Hope you are ready to start shredding some pounds/inches! We will be starting tomorrow September 1st and shredding for the next 30 days!

Feel free to complain about parts of the dvd, ask for help modifying, or anything else that helps you get through it!

If you do not want to go the full 30 days without a rest day, prefer to rest after every 10 days, wish to post your results every 10 days, post before/after pictures,or anything else, then do whatever makes you comfortable.

I am planning on going the full 30 days straight so I will not lose motivation (but life happens so who knows if this will happen, either way I'll post what level and day I am on)

Don't forget to take your measurements! And please do not get discouraged if you are not noticing a difference on the scale! By the end of the 30 days, you should definitely see some results, whether it be on the scale, the tape measure, or both!

Now let's get ready to shred!!!!!!!

Replies

• mom4nursing
    mom4nursing Posts: 28 Member
    Just wanted to say good luck!! I just Shredded in August and I'm oh so happy its OVER!!:smile:
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Just wanted to say good luck!! I just Shredded in August and I'm oh so happy its OVER!!:smile:

What were your results?

I just picked it up again today
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm In!!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Good luck to us ! Hopefully I will hang in there for 30 days, as well........
  • xxrainxx
    xxrainxx Posts: 44 Member
    Hey everyone :o) :heart:

So this is my first challange im very very excited i started 2 days ago so i will post my progress and pics on the 28th of September i am hoping to do this for the full 30 days i am however also doing c25k 3 times a week and the gym 4-5 days

I hope everyone does amazing i will be as supportive as i can be :o)

BEST OF LUCK :o)

Starting weight: 10.1

L arm: 11
    R arm: 11
    Waist: 29
    Belly button: 36
    Lower Belly Button:37
    Hips: 37
    L top of leg: 23.5
    R leg: 23.5
    Thigh - 20
    Chest - 41
    Bottom: 38
  • bryzzl
    bryzzl Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I am planning on doing the shred in sept, so this looks like a good place to start! I'll log my details on a weekly basis i think, as I always prefer to see the figures that way :)
  • _Splenda_
    _Splenda_ Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in!! I purchased it 2 days ago. Cant wait to see the changes!!
  • kabatoff
    kabatoff Posts: 54
    I'm in... I am going to go out and buy it this weekend!

Janet
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    I'm in another group too, but may as well join this one! Gonna try hard to not have breaks (or minimal) and do it 2x a day when I can.
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    I'm most definitely in!! I will be taking before pictures and measurements tonight...I'm so ready for tomorrow..
  • kamakameleon
    kamakameleon Posts: 20 Member
    I started L1D1 today!
    Here are my beginning measurements:

Weight: 178.4
    Neck 12.5
    Waist 33.0
    Hips 44.0
    Bust 40.5
    Bust 32.0
    (band measurement)
    Thighs 22.5
    Calves 15.0
    Biceps 11.5

Here's to us all seeing the numbers go down!!! (whether it be weight or inches!)
    Good Luck everyone!
  • I'm in! I'll post measurements tomorrow before I start. Good luck everyone :)
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    I'm in :) Starting tonight when I get home from work!
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Hey shredders, I day know about this challenge and ive already started 30 day shred i will be on day 4 tonight.
    As i like to do it of the night so can just climb into bed then and relax. :happy:
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you like and we can help motivate each other as I could be with some support as this will be my first propa time doing this workout & i wont to actuallt complete it thanks guy :bigsmile:
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    L1 D1; I couldn't finish the entire session unfortunately! I managed 15 minutes though. I could feel it so I'm looking forward to this for the rest of the month.
  • Good Luck I'm new to MFP and have this week ordered the 30 Day Shred DVD - really looking forward to receiving it as the stories I have read so far are really motivational - fingers crossed it works for me ::happy:
  • can anyone advise what are the best sized hand weights to buy to do the 30 day shred DVD
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    I'm in I deffenetly need some support since I sarted the 30ds two months ago and I only did 2 weeks that I didint do it no more but I'm ready to lose weight I been stuck between 156 to 153 the last 2 yrs so I really need to loose 30 lbs I'm 5'3 so it shows more! "lol ok then I will post my weight and mesurments later on today!!!
  • bshawnette
    bshawnette Posts: 9 Member
    can anyone advise what are the best sized hand weights to buy to do the 30 day shred DVD

2 to 5 pound weights are good.
  • antonia98765
    antonia98765 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi!

I'm definitely starting this today! I haven't been able to fit into my jeans for a year now. It's time I stopped doing things half-hearted and giving up half way through. I WILL see these thirty days through.
    I find that I eat really really healthily and go to the gym loads for up to 6 weeks and the scales just don't shift at all!!! I know that its probably muscle building up - but it just does something to me psychologically and then I give up. So I'm going to take before and after pictures to try and keep me motivated.
    I've heard it's tough - but hopefully I'll be able to do the whole session - I'll let you know how I get on later today.

xxx