Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Just checkin' in y'all - didn't get a good weight today because this sh** was cray LMAO - I ended up driving to Ann Arbor bc my stupid med store had to covert back to MMMP only - BAH hum bug :expressionless: Then the line in Ann Arbor was freakin 2 hours! OUTSIDE :expressionless: I wasn't happy...anyway I'm fasting/mini fasting tonight so I'll get a end of the week weight tomorrow. I'd be happy with 153.X :)

I had a regular ole' OMAD last night - buff shrimp salad and some cookies :)

See y'all tomorrow!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Dang that sound rough,.....

Looking forward to your amazing weigh in today!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Friday y'all!!!

Welp due to a complete lack of water yesterday, and a rogue Reeses cup, only 154.8 today :'( WOMP WOMP

I only had about 400 cals, but my water really sucked and 100 of that was candy soooooooooo LMAO - Just a salad w some crack ranch, SF jello, and a reeses cup - I think maybe, MAYBEEEEEEEEEEE I hit 80 oz of water? Like NOTHING :expressionless:

I'm not super worried about it until after the holiday but I'm not ignoring it because that's a real quick way to gain 15 pounds without blinking LOL

Basically at this point I'm planning on this: IF it's a weekday that doesn't have a legit social reason to eat, I fast (or a REAL mini fast) - weekends and days at Mama's etc. meh, just go with it :)

On the bright side, while my new edibles didn't give me ANY buzz (oh well, I have smoke for that LOL) it DID mean I got some sleep last night. Nothing helps me sleep like being NOT in pain! LMAO If I can ration it out to 40 mgs every other day, I can make what I have last for like 10 days...hopefully by then, the place near me will be open and it won't matter.

BOTD:
    #CrazyCatnipNap #HighKitty

2ggbu627keus.png

Have a super weekend y'all!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Well a lot of things have been explained - I'm not a particularly patient person to begin with but the last few days I've been REAL mood swingy and every little thing makes me so frustrated I could cry. When I got home from Walmart today, a jar of jalepenos fell outta the bag and broke right under my car...then I went in to put away groceries and one of my statues fell off the fridge and broke too...Ced was like "I'm gonna head back to work" and then texted me and said he needed a break from the emotions - after freakin' out unnecessarily I realized I'm 3 days from my period - YUP that'd do it!

It'd also explain part of my lack of loss this week LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited December 2019
    Good for you for not ignoring it because thats what happened to me, I blinked and gained 40 pounds :o

I dont miss my period at all for those same reasons :( my uterine ablation took care of all that!!!

Kitty pic made my day <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited December 2019
    Yeah I normally don't mind but we're kind of at a precarious point in our relationship, so I'm sensitive to all things rocking-the-boat LOL - AND because of the stupid hormones, I'm still worrying about it hours later :expressionless:

@Brendalea69 he was napping even CUTER but woke up a lil when I went to take the picture :D
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    /HUGS!!
    I hope the mood swings calm their butts down some. I hate the way I can get sometimes before period shows up. And bad thing is I don't realize it until I've already made an a-s out of myself and even then it's difficult to keep it under control.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Sending you lot of hugs <3<3<3 Hope you will feel better soon...stupid mood swings, go away! :grimace: Oh..Bubs is so cute <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks guys! Made it past the mood swingy phase - now just waiting for the actual event to begin so I can get it over with - BLECH! This is why I take bc to have only 4 a year - they're so much more work than they're worth if you don't hafta LMAO - Plus I save a fortune on tampons (not a valid argument really, cause I mostly get 'em for free or mostly free w my coups LOL).

ANYWAY - I ate good all weekend :) Friday night I had the monstrosity I'm going to show you below - I wanted a gyro from arby's but ALSO nugs! Cause #nuglife and #PMS LOL Also tried the snickerdoodle mcflurry and it did NOT disappoint - Sat I had Wendy's, but made Ced enchiladas he's been asking for - he ADORED them :) Used my classic quinoa taco meat recipe, added onions and 'penos, wrapped em up, topped w canned sauce and cheese, serve w accouterments appropriately :) Last night I had Culver's :) WEIGH IN - 157.4!!! Much lower than my highs have been...before I get excited, I'm also noticing that my swings have been smaller so I have to assume my losses will minimize too which means I'll hafta pop back into losing mode after Christmas which is A-OK!!!

ALSO you guys the seasonal Halo Top is gingerbread house, and IT. IS. AMAZING. It has chunks of ginger bread cookie which is to be expected but ALSO CHUNKS OF GINGERBREAD COOKIE ICING!!! It's soooooooooooo good *drool*

Finally, I got so many good coup deals this weekend - free electric toothbrushes (2 so far, I'll get another if they restock), got PAID to get 4 country crock plant butters, and got PAID for excedrin toooooooooooooo <3 ALSO Walmart had these SWEET really good quality plates/bowls/cups for 50 cents!!! My walmart couponing group said 25 cents but it varies location to location and mine had 'em for 50 cents which was fine by me, so I got 8 plates and 8 bowls (they're really good big ones too) for 8 bucks total!!! WOOT WOOT!!! If you have one RUN and get these, they're such good quality - I might go get another 2 or 3 sets to keep for gifts just cause they're such a steal!

Fri Dinner:
    zdms8lmodqdm.png

Enchiladas:
    ppn00goo6c65.png

Dishes I mentioned:
    tqk3cwj7zbno.png

BOTD:
    #FlufferNutter
    6lzv9fllt39g.png

Not sure when I'm goin' to mama's this week, but if I disappear for a day or so that's why LOL
    Have a great week guys!!!

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG you had a feast this weekend, those are always good.....I am not a ginger bread fan though so the Halo wasn't too tempting to me :) but my hubs would prob love it......

Way to go on all the deals ---super awesome.....

Love the one eyed-bubs super cute ---and he is getting so big.......

Hope AF hurries up and gets there before Santa does :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    OOO enchiladas. Been thinking about making some w/ low carb tortilla shells. What's not to love. Saucy, cheesy, meaty! lol
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I don't think I've ever eaten enchiladas. I don't like soggy bread stuffs so in my mind I think the sauce would make the tortilla too soggy so I stay away from them.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited December 2019
    @volgirl1322 I'm not a gingerbread fan either!!! if offered straight up gingerbread, I'd pass even if I'm hungry LMAO - but THIS....this is so good <3 HE IS SO BIG!!!! My widdle baby is giant! :cry:

@LiLee2018 I bet that'd be AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG - and a nice change of pace! Low carb can get a little monotonous for me LOL

@LadyBlanks They don't really get soggy in the way like sandwich bread would get soggy if you didn't eat it right away (which I also hate, BLECH) - if you're SUPER worried about it you can always use corn tortillas which are SUPER sturdy and you'd have to TRY to sog out LOL
  • jadepearl
    A delicious weekend feast.. yummo🤤🤤🤤 Never had enchiladas but I heard its yummy yum yum. 👍 OmQg, 25 cents per dish... Will never find it here😲☹️ Is the basket a new sleeping hideout for Bubs?
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO JP - it's his TOYBOX but he takes all the toys out systematically to play with later and then plays IN the toy box LMAO :D
  • jadepearl
    Ah... I see😅 My cousin has a chihuahua and she a basket where she goes in to take a rest☺️
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO, he used to perch in there for hours but now that he's filling out, he doesn't really fit in that one - there's a bigger one on the other side of the living room he still lays in <3 In fact, I had to get a new carrier for him while I was at Mama's because the old one was getting too small...he could barely lay down, so we got a new one :)

I ate GREAT at Mama's!!! Again, she's on low carb so LOTS of good stuff!!! I had Reubens and antipasto salad both nights - Mama actually made gyros but dad came home from TX and didn't realize that I eat super late so he ate all the chicken before I was even THINKING about eating :D Mama cracked up and offered to make more but I just redid my dinner from the night before because it was so good <3 Here's a pic to give ya an idea:

cv4ip2sbjxb9.png

I had dessert both days too BUT I'm fasting today - so 2 full 48 hour fasts should at LEAST balance out my non-compliance so any holiday gains are minimal - and it's a doable plan so that's what I'm sticking to :)

Back home now til Monday when I head back for the holiday :grin: Had some more righteous couponing yest! 4 camisoles, 4 bags of cat treats, 2 electric toothbrushes, a bag of tide pods, a bottle of excedrin, crest whitestrips, 2 country crock tubs, and a full sized nivea lotion all for about $30 bucks out of pocket and I'll get like $10 delayed cash back too :) I'm having so much fun w this new hobby! Cooking, couponing, and Bubs - I've accepted that these are my "hobbies" :D

BOTD:
    79lyohkbgxtl.png
  • jadepearl
    Bubs is so cute...sleepy head <3 You food looks amazing! :yum: Good luck with your fast :+1:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    My sister in law used to do extreme couponing and she ended up with so much stuff :p

Awe Kitty <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah Brenda, I don't get that hardcore LMAO - i use the KKL app and it does all the work for me, I just get 1 Sunday paper, use the digitals and printables, and match up whatever's free/makes me money or I actually NEED :) It's a lot of fun!! AND who doesn't love getting free stuff or saving money :)

Fast went GREAT - 2 full 48 hours fasts this week, but AF showing up means that I'm super bloated so the # on the scale is useless - I still weigh every day I just know it's not accurate. I ate over TDEE Tues and Weds and last night so hopefully the 3500-4000 cals I saved in fasting made up for it :blush:

YESTERDAY morning I got a text from my best friend that her BP was too high and they were INDUCING HER LABOR!!! She's 37 weeks so totally safe, and they JUST gave her pitocin so I'm waiting on the call to show up to see my new nephew!!!! SO EXCITED!!!

Last night I decided on Qdoba deconstructed nachos <3 Also had some shortbread cookies w coffee about an hour or two before dinner, and finished up with this new off-brand halo top - I think it's Kroger's brand Simply Truth Low Cow? It was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG - BETTER than Halo Top!!! Which is incredible!!! AND they were 2/$5 and I normally pay $4 a piece for them! Kroger is my new ice cream stop apparently :)

hfwf1pmjyrim.png

Bubs freaked me out yesterday too!!! He was scooting his butt on the floor which usually means he got a turd stuck in his tail hair, and sure enough...so I went to remove it and there was a string attached that was still in his butt!!! I pulled a lil and he didn't like it but it started to come out easily. Either way, I FREAKED out and called the vet and they said to gently pull it out unless I feel resistance, but when I got off the phone and went to go remove it, he'd pooped it out :D:D:D Anyway, outside of that he was SUPER cuddly the last few days - here's lots of BOTD :)

oms89ujqyqcp.png

ztdnpnwxjbb5.png

ci8w3cspm4lx.png

So now just waiting on the call for BABY! ALSO found out my local place will be up for recreational sales by the 1st of the year for ma meds/enjoyment so only 1 more darn trip to Ann Arbor LOL

Have a great weekend kids!!