Fellow Body Builders

Looking for fellow bodybuilders to link up with. New to this app, I used to track my macros the old school way with a pen and paper, gonna see how this works.

Replies

• nkzard
    nkzard Posts: 19 Member
    Late reply to the thread but I'm another guy newer to bodybuilding (just under 3 years). I don't always use this app to track, I prefer eating intuitively or writing straight meal plans, but I occasionally go on here for a few months.
  • bayanirodriguez
    bayanirodriguez Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, I’m 35, started bodybuilding style lifting when I was 15. Purely for sport, not competition. l lifted 3-5 days a week consistently until three years ago when my daughter was born. Now 2 days a week because of work and dadding. I’m around 215lbs right now at 5’9”. Its the heaviest I’ve ever been. Going to try my first REAL cut after spending 20 years bulking up. Thus, this app. Stronger than ever, but not happy with my bf% at all. Its probably not as bad as I think considering the body dysmorphia that comes with being a meathead for most my life. My goal is 10-12% bf. So, I’m guessing 180-185lbs? Will see how this goes.
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    4th year apprentice to lifting -Feel free to add