If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Saw a commercial for Lindt Lindor truffles today... and now that's all I want.
  • pancakerunner
    Mexican buffet with unlimited queso.

yes... fajitas... quesadillas...
  • pancakerunner
    Does anyone else ever just REALLY crave Subway? I want a chicken bacon ranch on cheddar asiago bread please.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Wegmans is continuing to spark my Christmas cookie craving....want all joa2xl57t7ll.jpeg
    wujutc7z2ee4.jpeg
    0cw6d98e0c88.jpeg
    gv6mllmxkzdj.jpeg
    tybc9vt0waag.jpeg
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,365 Member
    Mexican buffet with unlimited queso.

yes... fajitas... quesadillas...

Chimichanga, rice doused in Queso, taquitos, burritos, Queso, Queso, Queso.. Mmm
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    I had a pumpkin latte. So good!
    I think it was actually pumpkin spice latte, advertised as pumpkin. I’ll have another tomorrow, please. Whatever it is!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited December 2019
    Does anyone else ever just REALLY crave Subway? I want a chicken bacon ranch on cheddar asiago bread please.

Craving? No. But I’ve got a coupon, and the steak sure sounds good. Do they have those white chocolate cranberry cookies? Yum!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Craving? No. But I’ve got a coupon, and the steak sure sounds good. Do they have those cranberry cookies? Yum!

I'd crave their White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, those things are the best!!
  • pancakerunner
    sc5gx7j92ica.jpg

Also, Spumoni ice cream is highly underrated and I want this NOW
  • Noreenmarie1234

Craving? No. But I’ve got a coupon, and the steak sure sounds good. Do they have those white chocolate cranberry cookies? Yum!

I do occasionally. Subways bread just has a certain "subway" taste and smell. Not sure what it is because even the veggie salads I get sometimes have that "subway" taste and smell. Maybe it's the preservatives they use or something, lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2019
    A whole plate of Pistachio sugar cookies 50bghbs0j03g.png
    wi6kl7ua54vy.png

Sometimes my mom adds ground pistachios when she makes Christmas cut outs. Those are the BEST. Craving those now.
    zbqsgzd1supq.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    A whole plate of Pistachio sugar cookies 50bghbs0j03g.png
    wi6kl7ua54vy.png

Sometimes my mom adds ground pistachios when she makes Christmas cut outs. Those are the BEST. Craving those now.
    zbqsgzd1supq.png

...and pairing those lovely 'things' w/ dark chocolate would be SO yum...
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    allother94 wrote: »
    My neighbor’s brain with a side of fava beans. Wait... are we suspending the legal laws in this hypothetical as well? If not, then my answer is a Chocolate cookie.

Is the law what's stopping you?

Uh... no. Of course not. How could you think that about someone???
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    I don't care. Anything with crunch & salt. But, I'd be far more excited about it than this dude.

giphy.gif