What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    A simple hash made from diced sweet potato, leek and turkey hot smoked sausage.
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    12 oz whole milk yogurt that i make myself with milk from grass-fed cows. yummmmmmmmyeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Vanilla yogurt with strawberries and granola..cup of coffee and cup of english breakfast tea.
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    3 eggs, sunnyside up, cooked in 1 tsp of ghee, + a clementine.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Black coffee until 1pm...again 😄
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 526 Member
    One extra large Eggland's best, a Thomas light multigrain muffin, 1/2 T of whipped butter and 3.7 oz of fresh sliced strawberries. YUM!
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Tuna and avocado on whole-wheat toast. 452 calories, 36g protein, 23g net carbs, 21g fat.
    os16ckltbm0l.jpg
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Migas (eggs, onion, tomato, bell pepper, tortilla, salsa and cheese scramble). This is one of my higher calorie breakfasts at 546 calories, but perfect for a busy work day where I won’t have time for lunch. It’s so delicious and satisfying.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Coffee with peppermint mocha creamer, whip cream, banana Kodiak pancake, more coffee
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    RachellaJ wrote: »
    Migas (eggs, onion, tomato, bell pepper, tortilla, salsa and cheese scramble). This is one of my higher calorie breakfasts at 546 calories, but perfect for a busy work day where I won’t have time for lunch. It’s so delicious and satisfying.

Whoa! That looks delicious. I wonder how many calories could be save if the cheese weren't added?
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    RCPV wrote: »
    RachellaJ wrote: »

Whoa! That looks delicious. I wonder how many calories could be save if the cheese weren't added?

Thanks! I made it with 40 grams of cheddar which was 157 calories. You could save a fair bit, but I really like my cheese! Definitely worth a try doing it without cheese, and it would still be delicious. It’s super flavorful.
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    A half cup of cottage cheese, half cup of blueberries and raspberries, and a tablespoon of orange blossom honey.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    2 cups of coffee, All bran & milk, and this.... 681 calories total.
    8ewnebyqc6bz.jpg
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Sautéed 2 tablespoons of diced green bell pepper and diced red onion in 1/2 TBSP of butter, then scrambled 2 eggs and 2 TBSP of smoked Gouda with the sautéed veggies.
    Coffee with almond egg nog.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    Been eating holiday leftovers for dinner the past several days and just felt like a smoothie this morning (despite winter weather seeming to be back), so made one: zucchini, frozen kale, frozen strawberries and a little mango, half an avocado, and soy milk. And coffee.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Protein angel food cake. Whole thing drizzled with Walden Farms pancake syrup.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10642391/protein-angel-food-cake-make-it/p1

wnlohzhbzs3g.jpg

This is my 'little' snack in the evening every night😋(not with the Walden Farms though- I usually have some other things like pb2 or yogurt with it)
  • Lovezzzannaz
    Lovezzzannaz Posts: 1 Member
    Black coffee and peanut butter and toast
  • RebeccaBaileymfp
    RebeccaBaileymfp Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2019
    2 eggs and 1/2 Avocado on 2 slices of sourdough toast with cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and balsamic glaze
    7yko0i7k5uh2.jpeg
  • miyano101
    miyano101 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2020
    Black Coffee, 70g avocado, 1 piece wholemeal toast and 400ml of almond milk. 298 calories in total.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    edited January 2020
    coffee x 2 with creamer, All bran cereal with blueberries and milk, whole grain toast with peanut butter & a honey, 2 hard boiled eggs. 786 calories, 97 carbs, 33 Protein, 32 Fat, 18 Fiber