Replying to someone

Options
kbrob14
kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
When wanting to reply to a certain someone in a forum, how do you get their post to copy, and then you type underneath it? I have tried many times, but it never seems to work! Thank you!

Replies

• iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    When wanting to reply to a certain someone in a forum, how do you get their post to copy, and then you type underneath it? I have tried many times, but it never seems to work! Thank you!
    underneath their message click on the QUOTE link, not the reply link and it will take you to the message box and show their message with "quote /quote" at the beginning and end of what they said. go to the bottom /quote and type your message there.
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    how do you get their post to copy, and then you type underneath it? I have tried many times, but it never seems to work! Thank you!

Use the 'Quote' button at the bottom of their post and the reply box will come up. You can take out parts if you like. The part that remains' between quote will be in the box when you post reply!
  • kbrob14
    Options
    underneath their message click on the QUOTE link, not the reply link and it will take you to the message box and show their message with "quote /quote" at the beginning and end of what they said. go to the bottom /quote and type your message there.

Thank you!!
  • kbrob14
    Options
    how do you get their post to copy, and then you type underneath it? I have tried many times, but it never seems to work! Thank you!

Use the 'Quote' button at the bottom of their post and the reply box will come up. You can take out parts if you like. The part that remains' between quote will be in the box when you post reply!

Thank you!!
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Leannek74 wrote: »

Thank-you!
  • sue1447
    sue1447 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Leannek74 wrote: »

Thank-you!

There is no "" quote link visible on a blog I'd like to reply to. How do I make it visible?