Women 5’8 and up

2»

Replies

• Im 5 9 need to lose 60 lbs...would love some support too.
  • zaraizzy56
    zaraizzy56 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm 6'0 ft and have about 100 lbs to lose. Just signed up 2 days ago and could use some supportive friends. Please feel free to add.
  • felicianadine3
    felicianadine3 Posts: 64 Member
    edited December 2019
    I'm 5'9" and looking to lose about 50 pounds. Last year I had lost the first 20 pounds, but then I gained it all back this year. Having people around to help keep me on track would be great! Feel free to add :)

Also! If anyone is looking for inspiration, there is a board called 5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?. There are some pretty amazing transformations on there, and I hope to post my own someday.
  • NicbPNW
    NicbPNW Posts: 47 Member
    I'm 5'9" and looking to lose 20lbs. I currently weigh 180. Glad to be a motivation or accountability partner!
  • Basana0909
    Basana0909 Posts: 31 Member
    I’m 5’10’’ trying to lose 70 pounds !!! So committed and excited about. My journey !! Good luck everyone .. we’ve got this !!!! ❤️
  • Jassaph
    Jassaph Posts: 44 Member
    Hello, am 5'7 and i want to shed about 90 pounds. So please add me. I really need to shed this fat.
  • Nery_Tay
    Nery_Tay Posts: 81 Member
    I'm 5'8 Current goal is to lose 31 lbs and then lose an additional 30 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • bspringer544
    bspringer544 Posts: 155 Member
    5’8”. I’ve been losing for a few years now. Taking it slow, learning to maintain. I’ve lost 45lbs and am aiming for another 20lbs by May 1. Final goal is 155lbs with more lean muscle. Fingers crossed!
  • jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    5’8”. I’ve been losing for a few years now. Taking it slow, learning to maintain. I’ve lost 45lbs and am aiming for another 20lbs by May 1. Final goal is 155lbs with more lean muscle. Fingers crossed!

Amazing loss so far!

I'm 5'8" with the same goal weight. Learning to maintain will be my big challenge, too. I'm trying to take it really slow and be patient with myself with the last 10 pounds so I can better transition into maintaining weight loss.