What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Tried to get out of the house today with no success... I'm so bloody tired, I can barely function. Something is seriously wrong, physically. Too bad so many walk-in clinics are closed this entire week. Trying to find a movie to watch, with no success. I hate complainers... hate them... but, today, I'm amongst their ranks... I'm MF'n hating this day... really.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Tried to get out of the house today with no success... I'm so bloody tired, I can barely function. Something is seriously wrong, physically. Too bad so many walk-in clinics are closed this entire week. Trying to find a movie to watch, with no success. I hate complainers... hate them... but, today, I'm amongst their ranks... I'm MF'n hating this day... really.

Maybe you’re worn out from moving.
    Sleep,,,,, hope you feel better soon!
  • IWillTakeBackMyLife
    Options
    Forced myself to wake up early and get out of bed. Hung out with my friend all day having fun and now I'm finally relaxing in my room. Had a good day. My favorite part of the day was eating a slice of cantaloupe outside in the rain. Going to play some Mount and Blade, drink water and listen to some music.
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Nothing absolutely nothing.

Same here. Well, unless you count drinking wine while doing nothing, absolutely nothing.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    Maybe you’re worn out from moving. Sleep,,,,, hope you feel better soon

TY kindly, HB. I'm worn out from being on the road for 2-yrs, yes. Didn't know I'd crash so hard. This should be the easy part... I feel as if breathing is an effort. I do need to sleep & perhaps stay offline 'til I'm better, so as to avoid continual complaining.

Merry Christmas.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

TY kindly, HB. I'm worn out from being on the road for 2-yrs, yes. Didn't know I'd crash so hard. This should be the easy part... I feel as if breathing is an effort. I do need to sleep & perhaps stay offline 'til I'm better, so as to avoid continual complaining.

Merry Christmas.

I'm sorry you feel like this.. hopefully a good night sleep will help. 🤗
  • TarryTaffy
    Options

Merry Christmas.

TY kindly, Jo... I'll get to a dr asap. It could be walking pneumonia... now that I think of it, I did have hallucinations (auditory & visual) the few times I had it. It's honestly an effort to brush my teeth & takes hours to do so, so it's something other than just needing a rest. I continually fall asleep sitting up, twice in the closet while putting clothing away & once I woke up on the bathroom floor, surrounded by things I was placing underneath the sink... have no memory of feeling the need to lie down & I have no bruises or injuries, so doubt I fell.

I'm burnt out... but, should still be checked out.

TY Everyone for the kind words. I'll be fine. :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Merry Christmas.

TY kindly, Jo... I'll get to a dr asap. It could be walking pneumonia... now that I think of it, I did have hallucinations (auditory & visual) the few times I had it. It's honestly an effort to brush my teeth & takes hours to do so, so it's something other than just needing a rest. I continually fall asleep sitting up, twice in the closet while putting clothing away & once I woke up on the bathroom floor, surrounded by things I was placing underneath the sink... have no memory of feeling the need to lie down & I have no bruises or injuries, so doubt I fell.

I'm burnt out... but, should still be checked out.

TY Everyone for the kind words. I'll be fine. :smile:

Yes, please see a Dr asap .. take care
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for bed like an old man
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better Taffy. I would go see a doctor.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Now I'm trying to explain to my son, the role of Queen Elizabeth I, in the defeat of the Spanish armada... Quite an inspiring story!

🤓

I kinda want to spend the day with you guys 🤓

Great! You could probably teach me a thing or two about British monarchs I'm sure...

We actually just finished watching Joker and he loved it (I know, father of the year right?) 😂...

I get up at 5a so breakfast pizza will be quite early 😌
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Merry Christmas.

I'll miss you if you stay away...I love your "joie de vivre"

but I get it - take care of you, hope you feel more 'normal' soon and I wish you good health.
    :heart:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Bored, the kinda restless-bored that has me feelin like my brain is gonna grow legs and crawl outta my skull
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Watching the news

I bet that was a frightful Experience :D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Bored, the kinda restless-bored that has me feelin like my brain is gonna grow legs and crawl outta my skull

*kitten*! I wish my brain would take a hike
    ...leave me in peace
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

I couldn’t decide what emotion to put to this so I clicked insightful.

I know this kind of boredom.
    This is a really good description of the feeling.

• Tigg_er
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Watching the news

I just wanted the weather report. 😁

Sure,,,,,,,,,,,,, :p

How are you ? :)
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Watching the news

Tired, but good. You?

Good and Tired :) Its hell getting old !
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Watching the news

Tired, but good. You?

Good and Tired :) Its hell getting old !

I hear ya. Sweet dreams K! 🤗

Thank You ! And may all your dreams be wonderful :)
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Merry Christmas.

I'll miss you if you stay away...I love your "joie de vivre"

but I get it - take care of you, hope you feel more 'normal' soon and I wish you good health.
    :heart:

You're very kind, VV. I'm good. Just need a rest... & maybe to see a dr at this point. Nothing that can't be fixed. :smile: