“This is funny.”
    honeybee__12
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    s55d61cccqjw.jpeg

“This is funny.”
    honeybee__12

Lolol. Aristotle, that cut up.

I had a dozen disagrees in a post in another room where someone asked about diet & losing weight & I gave my personal story of losing 20-lbs in 10-wsk. I then replied, "Seriously, 12 people disagree with my own personal story about myself!!?"

I've yet to look back, as I'm guessing I've got at least another dozen disagrees for that q, as well.

Lol, I just don't bother looking to see votes anymore... but, I do know that at least 1-dozen people disagree with my personal progress. I understand Aristotle's pain... I do. :smile:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    s55d61cccqjw.jpeg

“This is funny.”
    honeybee__12

Maybe... They were trying to agree with you, by proving you right, by disagreeing with you, in the most ironic of ways 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    s55d61cccqjw.jpeg

“This is funny.”
    honeybee__12

Lolol. Aristotle, that cut up.

I had a dozen disagrees in a post in another room where someone asked about diet & losing weight & I gave my personal story of losing 20-lbs in 10-wsk. I then replied, "Seriously, 12 people disagree with my own personal story about myself!!?"

I've yet to look back, as I'm guessing I've got at least another dozen disagrees for that q, as well.

Lol, I just don't bother looking to see votes anymore... but, I do know that at least 1-dozen people disagree with my personal progress. I understand Aristotle's pain... I do. :smile:

I had 30 disagrees on a post where I said it's possible to gain weight in a deficit... Which is totally true the day after a salty meal or if your body just doesn't procc it all by the morning 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • TarryTaffy
    I had 30 disagrees on a post where I said it's possible to gain weight in a deficit... Which is totally true the day after a salty meal or if your body just doesn't procc it all by the morning 🤷🏽‍♂️

Lol. I disagree with their disagrees, so should I be disagreeing with this post? :smile:

That is true, but several of the fitness/diet rooms are filled with unyielding know-it-alls, so I always get my butt kicked via long paragraphs by multiple people telling me ten ways from Sunday how, why & where I'm wrong & alluding to the fact that I should read but not speak. Fine, I'll leave 'em to it. They're no fun anyway... I feel like all of them need a good hefty burger & to lighten up at least once/wk.

• TarryTaffy
    1sphere wrote: »
    “Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?”

Lovely quote.

I love this quote from Gary Vaynerchuk... "If you wake up & see the world as a 5 on a scale of 10, increase it or you'll see the whole day as half full."

I needed to hear both this evening... TY, 1sphere.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    xfldomiyndsb.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I hold it true, whate'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost
    Than never to have loved at all.

Alfred Lord Tennyson
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    6a8363d5128ee292e944d50e6ddf95a8.jpg
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    edited December 2019
    "plans are like buses, sometime they're there when you need them, sometimes they aren't" ~ Skulduggery Pleasant
  • TarryTaffy
    Be gentle with yourself as this year comes to a close & tender with others. :smile:

25315b5q2ch2.png
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    sfgc80ml46cq.jpeg
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    "who's going to carry the boats and the logs" - david goggins
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Smoke them if you got them