30 Day Stretches to Splits Challenge

destinee71
destinee71 Posts: 11 Member
Hi,
I am looking for others who would like to do a 30day challenge to work on splits flexibility. I plan to use the stretches listed on this website: https://www.blogilates.com/30-days-30-stretches-to-splits-journeytosplits/

It involves a commitment of about 10 min per day (6 stretches for a minute a piece per-side).
Duration: 1/1/20-1/30/20
Group Goal: post pics of our progress every Wed and discuss how things are going
Long Term Goal: improve split flexibility

Replies

• KrakenFan69
    KrakenFan69 Posts: 9 Member
    I'll join you in this. Maintaining and increasing flexibility along with gaining strength is important. Honestly I can't even do that first one but I can only get better. lol

Kraken Fan #69
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    I will join in, I am excited about the possibility of doing splits! I will follow the website from Jan 1 and post updates.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    I’m in. Been looking to get back into my left split for a while.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    welcome :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited December 2019
    Been working in this.
    It's going well
    dlbyaz01ef2v.jpg
  • destinee71
    Great! I will update the thread with my starter pics, and hopefully all of yours, on Jan 1st! I look forward to seeing everyone get bendy in the new year!
  • adrake09
    adrake09 Posts: 3 Member
    I would like to join you, flexibility is something I need to work on more.
  • destinee71
    I invited all of you to a private group 30 day split challenge 2020. If anyone new is interested just post here and I'll add you. My plan is for us to post pics and get started on the first in the private group, but I'll still check here for updates until we get started.