Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• imforndimfornd Member Posts: 414 Member Member Posts: 414 Member
    I was a competitive opera singer
  • SlvrBluGoddessSlvrBluGoddess Member Posts: 243 Member Member Posts: 243 Member
    I've been singing since I was three years old and, when I was 18, was told that I could have made it at the Met (as in Metropolitan Opera). Sadly, I never took that path... but I must have music in my life daily. I love to sing & dance.
  • Darren225gDarren225g Member Posts: 154 Member Member Posts: 154 Member
    You’ve probably seen some of my work on tv/commercials/movies/video games.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 7,245 Member Member Posts: 7,245 Member
    darren556g wrote: »
    You’ve probably seen some of my work on tv/commercials/movies/video games.

What kind of work? Do tell.
    4newrunner wrote: »
    I'm a music lover...I have three guitars...I try to play and sing....I recently sang the American and Canadian National Anthems before the Great 5K Challenge of the Niagara Falls International Marathon........

That’s great!!
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 6,904 Member Member Posts: 6,904 Member
    If i had to choose between going blind and going deaf, i would choose blind anyday, because i love music too much, and now we have ebooks that are being readed to you, i could still enjoy books
    Fun fact...I never sleep. Ok, that’s a lie. I don’t sleep nearly enough. Some nights only 1-2 hours. And it’s not good. Trying to change.
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 6,904 Member Member Posts: 6,904 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Fun fact...I never sleep. Ok, that’s a lie. I don’t sleep nearly enough. Some nights only 1-2 hours. And it’s not good. Trying to change.

Shall i sing you a lullaby?
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Shall i sing you a lullaby?

You can try. But I probably would find a way to start talking and keep us both up. Lol.
    Fun Fact: I’m gullible.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,579 Member Member Posts: 10,579 Member
    I've thought of several things I wanted to post here but was too lazy to look for the thread 😂...

I confess...
  • AriesFLAriesFL Member Posts: 812 Member Member Posts: 812 Member
    My feet are so big. When I go bowling it looks like I have clown shoes on.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 11,854 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11,854 Member
    I’ve been to 47 concerts (at least the ones I remember).
    The majority were in the 70s and early 80s.
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 234 Member Member Posts: 234 Member
    My tongue so long I can touch the top of my nose 👅
  • dallsop417dallsop417 Member Posts: 1,031 Member Member Posts: 1,031 Member
    I used to regularly buy 10 boxes of lucky charms breakfast cereal then open them all to take out all the marshmallows to put in Tupperware so I can eat them as a snack in bed while reading.
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    I used to regularly buy 10 boxes of lucky charms breakfast cereal then open them all to take out all the marshmallows to put in Tupperware so I can eat them as a snack in bed while reading.

This is kinda amazing.
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 177,787 Member Member Posts: 177,787 Member
    Until my Husband (Boyfriend at the time) bought me a bicycle last Spring, I hadn't ridden one in over 40 years... You do pick up where you left off and I guess never forget!
  • imfornd70imfornd70 Member Posts: 552 Member Member Posts: 552 Member
    Used to be a competitive opera singer
  • AriesFLAriesFL Member Posts: 812 Member Member Posts: 812 Member
    dallsop417 wrote: »

I know the internet sells a huge bag of just the marshmallows now.