"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,457 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 this evening! Man, the 9ers needed to win to keep the 1st seed, but now it's just gonna be up to what happens when we play Seattle in Seattle.

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Taco Bell for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then 4 tonight. Well I know who my opponent is for the finals. I may end up taking 2nd based on projections.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and rice for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 tonight! Picking up my tickets I got in October for "Rise of Skywalker" today!!!!!

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pho last night for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and done because tonight I go watch "RISE OF SKYWALKER"!!!! If some don't know, I've attended every Star Wars film on opening day since 1977!

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops and rice!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! 4 clients this morning then off! Definitely have to mow my lawn this afternoon before it rains tomorrow!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Theater junk food!

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients this morning. GAME DAY!!!!! Going to the 49ers/Rams game!!!!!

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Chicken strips for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 this evening! What a game on Saturday! It was so loud at Levi's and I had a blast! Now onto Seattle for domination!

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Sushi for dinner last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then 4 tonight. Well I ended up taking 2nd, but still in the last 5 years, I've made the Championship 4 times. I can't complain. Go to my sister's tonight for Christmas party. This is gonna be the first one without my mom since her passing in July.

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pho for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday and Merry Christmas!!! Obviously no clients today, just a wonderful day to spend with family!

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: All sorts of food. Good thing I didn't overeat.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and then 3 tonight. Christmas was fun and we played a lot of games as well and consumed lots of food.

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Too much to remember when it came to food.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! 3 clients this morning then off! Gotta do some shopping today and finish some clean up as well as take down the tree.

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Leftovers!

• ninerbuff
    gang,

Happy weekend! Just gotta do a lot of clean up today and get ready for tomorrow's big game!

Assessment: Sushi for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 this evening! Damn every time I watch the 9ers this year, it's like being on eggshells! The last few games have come down to the last minute deciding the winner! I hope it's not this way in the playoffs! Still at least we're the number 1 seed now and have a week off!

Assessment: Won Ton soup for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then none tonight! Taking my DD in for an eye appointment, make some Spam wasubi and then off to my inlaws to celebrate New Year's!

Assessment: Steak and rice for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday and Happy New Year!!!!! New aspirations, new goals, new slate and for me, new clients! I expect the gym to be buzzing this morning! I have 3 clients this morning and possibly new ones later this afternoon!

Assessment: All sorts of food. Had some of everything and our party was a blast as always!!!

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and then 3 tonight. Gym was a ghost town in the morning and light last night (because we did close early at 8pm). Guess the revolutioners are waiting till Monday.

Assessment: Leftovers from party!

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! 3 clients this morning then off! Lawn work today and some minor cleaning up to do.

Assessment: Fresh shrimp rolls and peanut sauce.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Wild Card weekend! Not much for me to do today except some house cleaning while I watch the games!

Assessment: Leftovers for dinner!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 this evening! Expectation is that since last week was pretty much a lull, TODAY the revolutioners come in at full force. I got some new assessments and intros to do as well, which usually leads to more clients.

Assessment: Had a roast beef sandwich for dinner.

• mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    First day back to the gym after hernia surgery. Starting slow and lighter.

Cardio:rowing machine 5 minutes

Strength:
    bicep curl dumbbell
    bicep curl barbell
    bench press barbell
    incline bench press barbell
    overhead press dumbbell
    bent over row dumbbell

Assessment:weak after sitting on my *kitten* for a month