Let’s show our before & afters for inspiration!

Replies

• MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    It’s a journey and one that puts your health first! No timeline please. Just try and live a healthy lifestyle and progress will find you, I promise.

All your photos look good to me! Hard work you’re doing there, great job!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Spectacular thread. Great seeing everyone's hard work paying off.
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Left is when I found out I was expecting our baby girl (I got up to 180 while pregnant)and right was last weekend for mommy and me pics! I noticed my sweater wasn’t tight around my arms and legs, hips ! I am now 145! Slow process but worth it!

You are gorgeous!!! Congrats on your success!

• vholley60197
    vholley60197 Posts: 44 Member
    ekanan02 wrote: »
    In November of 2017 I had my son and during that pregnancy gained 55 pounds, as of this month I am 7 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight! It has taken some time, but the last 10 pounds are the hardest to lose!!

This is so inspiring to me I am also a mom and it is so hard to lose after having a baby. This is definitely going to motivate me to workout tonight and go hard at the gym!
  • IndyFitJoe5
    IndyFitJoe5 Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2019
    Mine are all in underwear so they always take them down lol but let’s see yours!
    Reminder for me to take some in leggings and a sports bra 😁

Well, you're wearing more in yours than I am in my progress pics! I'd get booted for mine! 😄😄😄

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!