dirty 30s friends

14567810»

Replies

• I will turn 21 next January , please consider like if I will turn 31and add me :D:D
  • edm9842
    edm9842 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2019
    35...also just deleted my FB too.
  • RoddyJPiper
    RoddyJPiper Posts: 10 Member
    Almost 35....🥴
  • Hey all, I'm 32 (sigh) like most of you I'm over Facebook, having a spare tire, and feeling unhealthy unfit. So here I am getting back in shape and enjoying it. I work 12-14 hour days so friends next to none so please feel free to add me and I look forward to a new life.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    30 here and always welcome new friends.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Anyone else where there 30s have been just as good if not better than there 20s? I get better with age.
  • Rmofit3
    Rmofit3 Posts: 94 Member
    38 here.
  • sameoldbrandnewme
    sameoldbrandnewme Posts: 14 Member
    So I'm 37 and am planning to ask my Girlfriend to marry me in 2020, but don't want to be the heavy guy I am now, when I ask her. She is tiny and adorable, she deserves someone who looks after themself just the same as she does, otherwise how will I be around to look after her. Just looking for friends who know what a battle weightloss is and how unfair it can feel when slim friends seem to enjoy what they want, penalty free.
  • maliciouspenguin
    maliciouspenguin Posts: 36 Member
    35, British, wants to use MFP more than as a diary! Another FB cynic, and I'd like to talk about more than weightloss on my feed.
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    33, just joined MFP last week. I used to track on the Livestrong page, but got lazy and stopped tracking.

In Feb 19, i decided to start changing my unhealthy lifestyle. I allowed myself to balloon up to 320-325 pounds. I work an on the go hectic schedule full of 12-16 hour days, a lot of time spent behind a windshield so in turn i ate fast food 3-4 times a day, 4-5 times a week. I'm surprised I'm still alive at this point. Between my fast food habit, and smoking 1.5 packs of cigarettes a day I treated my body like absolute crap.

Since February i've been able to shed about 60 pounds, through eating less and moving more. I've dedicated myself to going to the gym and fueling my body with the right foods instead of crap. Finally kicked the smoking habit at the beginning of November!

• tw209
    tw209 Posts: 52 Member
    Hi there, i am in my 30’s. Was in pretty good shape about a year ago and then i stopped going to the gym and my eating habits become terrible...im thinking of doing low carb
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    :D Turning 38 and I look 38 so I fit in this sub
  • goals78
    goals78 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me!!
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    I'm 31 and always open to new friends! :)
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    You all are age'ist! haha 44 here...nobody add me! haha
  • simcxx1
    simcxx1 Posts: 23 Member
    Hey all...33 here...feel free to add me...it is always good to have a nice chat or just someone to keep you up😊
  • EmilyEnough
    EmilyEnough Posts: 67 Member
    Recently starting over; Addressing true food addiction. Ready for weight loss friends!! Feel free to add, especially if you are motivated, motivatING, and respectful. See you on the journey! 💖
  • EmilyEnough
    EmilyEnough Posts: 67 Member
    it seems like my app is acting up, and clicking on individual names trying to add people and it doesn't seem to be working the way it did last time I was on here. Anyway, I'm trying to add everybody I can from this particular group feed. Feel free to add me please, I would love a fresh wave of new faces 😍
    Em
  • BIGFNR0B
    BIGFNR0B Posts: 2,965 Member
    37 with 50 lbs to lose!! Im trying to lose 1lb a week and im averaging a little more then that but im eating well so its all good for now. No more losing it and gaining it back so slow and steady weight loss is my goal. And im looking for motivation and inspiration so lets help each other stay on track on this weight loss journey💯💪🏾