Starting over......again

Options
But this time I mean it!! I had a shift in something this weekend and I'm ready to do this thing! Five years ago I had a really horrible open heart surgery. Since then, I've had several more surgeries to fix hernias along my twelve-inch incision. It's been a rough go and I hit 190 lbs earlier this year. And I'm 5'2 1/2" so no good!! But I'm ready to take my life back and could use some encouragement and inspiration.

Who's with me??

Replies

• frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have had some challenges in your life. It is wonderful that you are ready to take control of your health and fitness.

Just remember this is a marathon not a sprint. Slow and steady.
  • EmilyEnough
    EmilyEnough Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add meπŸ™ƒπŸ˜
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    You can do this but as frksfrau says it takes time! Good luck!
  • IndyFitJoe5
    IndyFitJoe5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just started... again, too!

Keep your motivation out in front of you every day, stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great! πŸ™‚

2020 is our year!
  • blissfullychaotic
    Options
    I just started again as well. I have a new grandchild who needs a grandma who can keep up with him. Here we go!😁
  • kidwells5985
    kidwells5985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting started again too! I know that progress can be made but it does take time & just need to stick with it.
  • amp3435
    amp3435 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    2019 kicked my butt.... and i'm sick of using stress as an excuse. 2020- new year, new job, new ME