Starting over......again

But this time I mean it!! I had a shift in something this weekend and I'm ready to do this thing! Five years ago I had a really horrible open heart surgery. Since then, I've had several more surgeries to fix hernias along my twelve-inch incision. It's been a rough go and I hit 190 lbs earlier this year. And I'm 5'2 1/2" so no good!! But I'm ready to take my life back and could use some encouragement and inspiration.

Who's with me??

Replies

• frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    Wow! You have had some challenges in your life. It is wonderful that you are ready to take control of your health and fitness.

Just remember this is a marathon not a sprint. Slow and steady.
  • EmilyEnough
    EmilyEnough Posts: 67 Member
    Add meπŸ™ƒπŸ˜
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,255 Member
    You can do this but as frksfrau says it takes time! Good luck!
  • IndyFitJoe5
    IndyFitJoe5 Posts: 18 Member
    Welcome back! I just started... again, too!

Keep your motivation out in front of you every day, stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great! πŸ™‚

2020 is our year!
  • I just started again as well. I have a new grandchild who needs a grandma who can keep up with him. Here we go!😁
  • kidwells5985
    kidwells5985 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm getting started again too! I know that progress can be made but it does take time & just need to stick with it.
  • amp3435
    amp3435 Posts: 33 Member
    2019 kicked my butt.... and i'm sick of using stress as an excuse. 2020- new year, new job, new ME