6nraeyn6c606.jpeg

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Thanks, I did need this today!!
    Tomorrow...right back at it.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    I purposely didn't do my daily cardio when I got home last night as I knew I'd be considering going longer to burn off everything I ate. I agree that it's once a year, balance is important.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    So true!
  • Ami_B_Jess
    Ami_B_Jess Posts: 5 Member
    Really needed to hear this! Thank you. So true
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I definitely needed to hear this- becuase i was "considering" getting on the scale today to see the "damage" then I decided not too- I just enjoyed- NOw i will go back to eating in a blanced way and i will geton the scale when it is my usual day to weigh myself- I KNOW that i would have beat myself up aboout any weight gain- thanks for posting
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Yes, love this! I didn't even log yesterday, just let the day happen and enjoyed every minute of it.
  • gwinhart17
    gwinhart17 Posts: 34 Member
    I agree w/ deb. I skipped my weekly weigh in for the first time since August. My plan is to avoid the scale until next time, that way I've already been back on track for a week, then it cant even phase me. The damage is done and I enjoyed it. Moving on
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I went in to Christmas at my lowest weight, today I am maybe a half pound up, still low in my maintenance range, and there's STILL a voice in my head. Half a freakin' pound, give me a break, brain.
  • debh1965
    debh1965 Posts: 2 Member
    My gosh. Thank you!!! I needed that today. cheers.
  • kidwells5985
    kidwells5985 Posts: 4 Member
    Definitely needed this!! I've been feeling so guilty for "falling off track". So, it's back to it!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,811 Member
    Yes!
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    That’s the way to do it! I felt way too sick off macaroni and cheese and ignored cookies. And I love my cookies!