Last film you saw...

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I'm trying to catch up on Hulu by watching all the things that are getting ready to expire soon and the last one I watched was Child's Play.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    The Professor

eh.
    A couple of interesting/thought provoking moments, but all in all... eh. Not good enough to recommend, but not bad enough to want the time back.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Abominable.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Four Christmases. Back in the days when Jon Favreau was buff and Tim McGraw had a dad bod.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    I remember watching this movie ages ago. It’s a good one. Did you see “The guilty” from last year?

@happimess01 Finally, I got to see this yesterday. It was great. Very unusual plot & even though I somehow figured it all out early on, I still enjoyed it. It was a bit dark (literally & figuratively) & grim (the lead character, although I get that was his part), but, I'd like to see that actor in other films, too.

Thank you for the recommendation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abaoKA6rn5k
  • happimess01
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    I remember watching this movie ages ago. It’s a good one. Did you see “The guilty” from last year?

@happimess01 Finally, I got to see this yesterday. It was great. Very unusual plot & even though I somehow figured it all out early on, I still enjoyed it. It was a bit dark (literally & figuratively) & grim (the lead character, although I get that was his part), but, I'd like to see that actor in other films, too.

finally! lol
    Glad you enjoyed it and I agree, the lead is a good actor. I'd love to see more of his work.
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Miracle in cell no. 7, the Philippine adaptation. My girlfriend's daughter chose this for the three of us to see. Within 10 minutes i had realised that it was the worst film I've seen in the last 200-300 films. It really was awfully made. It took me an hour to realise that it's actually a children's film, so I guess that it doesn't matter as much, right? But it should be used as a case study in film school about how to not make a film.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    The Christmas Lodge
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    The Kitchen.

I had mixed thoughts on it. I'd rate it 7/10 overall but wouldn't rewatch.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

finally! lol
    Glad you enjoyed it and I agree, the lead is a good actor. I'd love to see more of his work.

Yes. If you ever have other recommendations, please tag me! Great suggestion!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Found Star War to be awesome last weekend. Watched it again the next day to fill in the gaps. It's amazing what humans can do when we have hope for the future.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Binged "The Witcher" last weekend. Excellent.... but no GoT.

MV5BOGE4MmVjMDgtMzIzYy00NjEwLWJlODMtMDI1MGY2ZDlhMzE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I have just started watching it. Cannot complain.
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    rewatched Ant-Man and the Wasp last night, plenty of laughs and I love the duo of Paul Rudd and Michael Pena
  • DanMillward68
    DanMillward68 Posts: 19 Member
    Frozen 2..........
  • kfalcon37
    kfalcon37 Posts: 4 Member
    :D The new Jumanji movie. I laughed my butt off.
  • eigwgt
    eigwgt Posts: 33 Member
    The original... Home Alone. First time l watched it all the way through.
  • sweetbe44
    sweetbe44 Posts: 195 Member
    kfalcon37 wrote: »
    :D The new Jumanji movie. I laughed my butt off.

I’m going to see that one today
  • happimess01
    Fantastic movie! Can’t believe there hasn’t been an English remake of this.
    51HsQtLZiWL._SX342_.jpg