Hello! Anyone still here? December 2019

Hello all! I am going to give SB another shot. I am wanting to do a more phase 2 eating plan. I hope there are still active group members here!

Replies

• seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Good luck. I am just about to re-start my journey again
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    You too!
  • Paul02129
    Paul02129 Posts: 606 Member
    Me too, I wanna drop 15 pounds
  • RichOwens2020
    RichOwens2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Snap I have just downloaded the app again ready for renewed focus in 2020! My goal is more about fitness and exercise that weight but I am hoping that will be a result of the main focus.
  • Hey! On Dec 6 my doctor told me I am prediabetic. She wanted to put me on meds I told her No! And that I would like to try to loose weight and eat healthier to prevent diabetes. I started doing South Beach Diet phase 1 on Dec 8th. I have been using MyFitnessPal to log calories just to have an idea of calories so I have a concept of how to make better choices to eat and consciously trying to eat 1200 calories or less a day. I have been on Phase 1 for 23 days. The food log is keeping me accountable. I weighted myself today I have lost 9 lbs! No exercising for that part. My ultimate goal is to loose about 60 lbs and keep it off. I just started Leslie Sansone Walk Off Fat Fast 20 minute video (YouTube) and I am encouraged! It wasn't awful or difficult. There was even an 80 yr old lady walking on the video.
    Everyone just try your best at making better choices! If you mess up, just get back to it.
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Everydaytheresanotherchance, that is excellent! I'm going to check out those videos....I love to walk. I have a bad back so starting there would be great!
  • Oh definitely try out her videos there are so many that are posted on YouTube. Following the videos every fifteen be minutes you've walked a mile! She added some small exercises to boost your workout. For example one she simply holds 2lbs weights in each hand while walking.
  • A_perfect_me
    A_perfect_me Posts: 11 Member
    What's SB?
  • South beach diet